Chapter 25

Third Person

Christmas Eve Night...

Christmas spirt was present in the Davis household. Excitment was all that the family felt. Cameron had made her brothers even more excited from all of her ranting and raving about Santa. But it wasn't just that. That made them excited, this was their first Christmas with Cameron.

Not even just that but it's been a while since they have had this childish Christmas spirt in their house. 'The light in a childs eyes is all it takes to make Christmas a magical time of the year.'

Right now Owen and Mason had planned to watch a Christmas movie just before Cameron has to go to bed for Santa. Mason had bought cute matching pyjamas for them all. He had gotten Cameron a cute reindeer onesie and for him and the other two a pair of red clad pyjamas.

Owen and Mason were in the kitchen getting all the treats for the movie ready. Noah sat on his phone after getting up the movie they will be watching. While Cameron stares out the window watching the dark sky and the twinkling stars. You could see the twickle of the Christmas tree lights reflect on the window. How the small light from the house you could see the falling snow. It was a perfect Christmas eve night. Hoping that maybe she might get a glance at the man who will vist tonight.

"Come on let's get this movie night started!" Owen cheered. Coming in holding two big bowls of popcorn. Sweets tucked under his arm. Mason following behind holding two mugs of hot chocolate. He placed them on the coffee table going back to grab the other two. Owen plopped down on the couch handing a bowl to Noah.

"Cam come on were going to watch the movie now." Owen said to Cameron trying to catch her attention which was stuck on the view outside the window. Cameron didn't move she stared out the window.

Owen got up walking over to the small five year old. Catching her by surprise when he lifted her up bridal style. Causing her to squeal and giggle.

"Missy I don't like being ignored. Santa doesn't come unless you go to sleep." Owen said playfully tickling her little stomach. Cameron clutched onto Ellie. Mason and Noah watched them in amusement.

When Owen sat down on the couch he placed Cameron inbetween him and Mason. While Noah took the corner of the couch.

"Here Cam you can have popcorn or some sweets. I also made you some hot chocolate." Mason said grabbing the small plastic bowl he also brought in. So she could put whatever food she wanted in there.

Cameron ended up giving herself two hand fulls of popcorn and some jellys. Mason would help her drink her hot chocolate. Owen draped a blanket over them so they could get cozy. Cameron cuddled Ellie close under one of her arms. Mason had actually also gotten Ellie a clip on Christmas hat that was for your hair. Since he didn't want to leave her out.

"What are we watching?" Cameron asked cuddling in deeper to Owen's side since she enjoyed his warmth.

"Polar Express." Noah said shoveling a hand load of popcorn in his mouth before starting the movie.

Cameron had no clue what this was about. But Mason had told her it was all of their favourites.

When the movie ended...