Chapter 20

Third Person

It was Saturday morning, ever since the other day and their Fathers unannounced appearance. Robert has requested to get to know Cameron much to her brothers dismay. If they didn't let him see Cameron he would simply turn to the law.

Cameron was oblivious to her brothers worries. She was too innocent and her brothers wanted to sheild her from the hurt Robert may cause her.

Robert was going to come over for lunch today. Since Owen and Mason didn't want to let Cameron out of their sight. Especially with him.

The only reason Robert was being allowed to come over today was that they had agreed that Cameron wouldn't know he is her Dad. That maybe she could know he was he Dad when she gets older if he was still around or if she wanted to know him.

Owen crept into Camerons room. Usually at this time she would be up bouncing around the house. But last night must of tired her out since Noah and her played 'princess and dragons'. There was a lot of giggling, squealing and running around no matter how many times Mason told them to stop.

As Owen looked towards the small bed up against the wall, he noticed the little lump that layed in the bed. Walking closer to edge to get a better view of Cameron. Her brown hair was still in a messy ponytail but the bobbin layed loosely in her hair. He noticed how she cluched on tight to her little elephant teddy Ellie. Or just how her chest lightly lifting up and down to show her sleeping peacefully.

Owen was a bit conflicted to wake her up or just let her wake her up herself. But he also didn't want to ruin her routine. So he decided to wake Cameron up or she wouldn't go down for her nap later.

He crouched down and strated to rub her arm up and down hoping that it will wake up. Cameron started to stern in her sleep. The dream of her and Ellie riding unicorns through the sky to meet her Mom. Was starting to fade as her eyes fluttered opened.

She turned her head to see Owen crouched beside her giving him a small smile.

"Morning little munchkin." He rubbed his index finger over her cheek. Causing Cameron to move her face into the comfort of his hand. Her eyes started to flutter close enjoying the small comfort.

"Hey. Hey. Don't go back to sleep on me." Owen poked her side causing Cameron to erupt in giggles since she was ticklish.

"Morning O" She yawned sitting up still cluching Ellie as she rested her head on top of Ellies head.

Owen put his hand under Camerons armpits lifting her onto his hip as them made their way downstairs.

When they entred the kitchen Owen put Cameron down at the table since she just wouldn't eat her breakfast if she was left in the sitting room. So there was no TV until she ate her breakfast.

When Owen placed Cameron down she immediately let her head drop down onto the table. Owen couldn't get over the sight of the little girl she reminded him so much of himself. He was never a morning person him self nor his brothers. While except Mason he was just weird sometimes.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Owen rubbed his hands together trying to wake up this little five year old. But she just nodded her head not even listening to him. She just wanted to go back on the unicorns in her dream and Owen was keeping her from doing that.