Chapter 15

Third Person

It was finally the weekend and as promised. It was time to do Camerons bedroom since the boys had been putting it off for too long. Not that Owen mind sharing his bed with his little sister. But she would need her own room.

It was around twelve in the day and Mason and Owen were upstairs clearing out the office space soon to be Camerons new bedroom. Noah was keeping an eye on Cameron as she coloured.

Owen had invited his two best friends to come over and help since they were so eager to meet his little sister. They would be arriving soon.

'Ding Dong'

The doorbell rang, Camerons head immediately snapped to Noah who got off the couch and walked toards rhe door. Camerons eyes followed Noah as he moved. Once he was out of sight she got up and peeked her head around the wall to see who was at the door.

Two men stood at the door, they were a bit taller than Noah. Being the same height as Owen.

One man had blonde hair and blue eyes. To Cameron he reminded her of the character 'Johnny Test' he wore a pair of grey joggers and a big black coat.

The other man was different he had dark skin, black hair which was shaved into a fade and hazel eyes. He reminded Cameron of 'Prince Naveen' from 'The princess and the frog'. This made her go into pure excitement a prince was in her house. He wore black joggers with a big grey jacket.

"Hey Noah! Were here to help Owen." Prince Naveen said.

"Step in" Noah moved so that they could come in which they did. Then he closed the door and went to the end of the stairs.

"OWEN! DUMB AND DUMBER ARE HERE!"  He shouted then making his way back to the living room to Cameron. As soon as Owen started walking down the stairs laughing.

Noah got a fright when he seen Cameron in the doorway.

"Why is Prince Naveen here?" Her big doe eyes looking up at Noah. Ignoring the fact she just scared him but this was more imortant to her.

Noahs eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Whos Prince Naveen?" He asked causing Cameron to gasp. Before Noah could react she pulled him down to her height by pulling on his arm. Then grabbed his ear pulling it to her mouth.

"Sssshhhh he could here you and you shouldn't be mean to a Prince." She half scolded her older brother.

But little did Cameron know the two mystery boys and Owen stood in thd doorway watching Cameron scold her older brother.

Owen cleared his throat causing his younger brother and sister heads to snap towards them. Cameron immediately blushed.

"Cam this is Josh" he pointed to the blonde haired man. "And this is Nathan." He pointed to the other man who looked like Prince Naveen. Cameron gave them a small wave and smile.

"This guys is Cameron." Owen walked over lifting up Cameron. Placing her on his hip. They both gave her a small wave. Looking at the little girl with awe.

"Are you Prince Naveen?" Cameron blurted out. Tilting her head and pointing to Nathan. He let out a small chuckle.

"No." Camerons smile turned into a frown.Nathan noticing it and feeling guilty. "But between us I am secretly am. But you can't tell anyone." Nathan winked at her. Causing the smile to reapear on her face.