Chapter 27

Third Person

New Years Day...

Owen's friends stayed over from last night. They had all fallen asleep on the couch. Noah and Cameron had retreated back up to his room after the fireworks. Mason had came back stumbling into the house after his night out.

Cameron was the first to wake up as usual. She was snuggled deeply into Noah's arms. Even though he was very comfy, she wanted nothing more than to go play with her new dolls. 

Poking Noah's cheek over and over again until he groaned l. His eyes opening slightly adjusting them to see the five years face up close to his own.

"Cam go back to sleep." Noah snuggled his head more into his pillow. Pulling Cameron closer to him like a teddy bear.

A pout played on Cameron's lips. Noah was going back to sleep so she would have to try something different. Instead of poking she now lightly tapped his cheek.

"Wakey! Wakey Noah!" Cameron whispered out. Nothing so she tapped his cheek a little harder.

Noah moved his head biting her little fingers making her giggle.

"I'm up!I'm up!" Noah's voice came out groggy from only waking up. He opened his eyes staring into the big green doe eyes. That he and his brothers came to adore.

"You know what?" Noah asked. Cameron shook her head.

"Owen and his friends are asleep downstairs. So we should give them an awakening." Noah grinned.

Cameron furrowed her eyebrows. "But you can't hurt a Prince."

"Cam come on. You know what this can be?" Noah's grin got even wider. She shook her head.

"We can be like spys on a misson. To wake up the three angry ogers." Noah said and Cameron started to giggle she liked the idea.

"So what do you say Cam? Do you want to be my partner in crime?" Noah raised his eyebrow. Cameron started to nod her head eagerly.

She shot up standing up on the bed. Noah sitting up to tell her the plan.

The plan was set in motion, Mission Wakey wakey was a go! Cameron came up with the name. The first thing they were going to do was grab a cup of water. Once they had their water they crept into the sitting room. Where their targets were.

Josh laid on the floor spread out like a star fish. While Owen and Nathan had took the L shaped couch. Owen feet were at Nathan's head. Owen cuddled a blacket. Nathan had a blanket draped over him but his arm dangled off the couch.

Cameron started to giggle in excitment. Noah put his fingers to his lips trying to get her to be quite. Cameron put her small hand over her lips trying to contain the giggles. But she just couldn't help it. They had to move quick if they wanted the plan to work.

Noah gave Cameron a quick nod. He moved over to stand by Josh's head holding the cup of cold water. As Cameron moved to the couch where both Owen and Nathan laid. She climbed up carefully trying not to wake anyone up or for her to lose her balance.

Once she was in place Noah nodded his head. Right then he poured the cold water on Josh's head and Cameron jumped onto Owen's stomach. Josh sprung up off the floor looking around. Where as Owen kicked Nathan's head by surprise. He himself shooting up trying to catch his breath from the wind been knocked out of him. Nathan groaned holding his head.