Chapter 60

It was now their second last day of the trip and the boys had something big planned for today.

"Rise and shine!" Mason walked into Noah's and Cameron's room opening up the curtains. Letting the light fill the room. Noah let out a groan shoving his head under his pillow. While Cameron laid still not affected by the light.

Mason turned back around to see the state that his two younger siblings were in. Clearly opening the curtains had no affect on Cameron but at least he was able to wake up Noah. Mason moved over to the space inbetween the two beds. Reaching over and grabbing the pillow that Noah had covered his head with. Noah made a complaint but was quickly shut up when the pillow came back down hitting him hard on the head. "Get up."

Mason then turned to Cameron ignoring Noah's complaints. He brought his hand to her back. Lightly rubbing it up and down. "Come on Cameron it's time to get up." Mason said gently.

"Oh so she gets a back rub and I get a pillow to the face. How is that fair?" Noah crossed his arms over chest looking at the way Mason was treating Cameron.

Mason rolled his eyes at Noah's remark. It was time to pull out the big guns. "Cam you need to get up if you want to go to Disneyland."

Cameron's eyes never opened so quickly. She sat up so fast nearly bumping her head off Masons chin. "Disneyland?"

"Disneyland." Mason repeated nodding his head. A big smile grew on her face as she let out a little squeal. She stood up on the bed and started to bounce up and down. "We are going to Disneyland!"

She bounced to the end of the bed. Masons eyes went wide noticing she was going to jump off the bed in excitement. He was afraid she would fall, so he quickly moved and as she jumped he caught her in his arms. Then safely put her on the ground where she ran off giggling. Her bed hair bouncing as she ran out of the room. You could hear the pats of her feet along the floor as she ran.

"OWEN WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE PRINCESSES!" Cameron shouted in excitement when she saw Owen in the small kitchen making a coffee. He turned his attention to the little girl. Crouching down and opening his arms.

Cameron got the message. Running right into them. Owen wrapped his big arms around Cameron's small body. Planting a big kiss on her chubby cheeks causing Cameron to erupt in even more giggles. He stood back up with Cameron still in his arms. "We are going to see so many princess." Owen rubbed his nose on Cameron's.

Cameron placed her hands on Owen's cheeks squishing them together. "And don't forget all the princes."

"I think your too young for a prin__"

"Ssshhh" Cameron shushed Owen placing her small finger on his lips.

"Don't you shush me missy." Owen removed her hand. Cameron couldn't help but just give him a big smile. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes!"

"Pancakes it is."

****

"Ooo look at you." Noah praised as he walked into the bedroom. Cameron had just gotten dressed. She wore a pair of purple, 3 quater length leggings with a green princess Tiana top. But that wasn't the best part. The best part of her outfit was the Tiana dress she wore on top.

The skirt was a light cream with mesh on top full with glitter. Green leaf shaped, mesh fabric was at the top of the skirt, just at the waist. Going slightly half way on the bodice. Golden beads were around the waist accompanied by a big, white lily flower. The top was cream with a glitter mesh. Slightly ruffled with a folded over style along it, under the green mesh. A little love heart at the chest with Tianas face to show it was her dress.