Chapter 32

It was now Monday again, last week had been success in the Davis household. Cameron got her tea party, Owen had met up with Casey their mothers lawyer on Thursday and his date was successful on Friday.

Casey, Owen and Mason were meeting up today at the bank to get the money finally transfered into their account.

On Thursday Owen had found out that their mother had saved up thirty two grand but it was to be divided between the four of them. This meant they all got eight grand each.

During the meeting they got the money transfered into each account. They also set up a bank account for Noah and Cameron. Which they could access when they turn eighteen.

Right now Owen and Mason sat in the car after just coming out of the meeting.

"What are you going to spend the money on?" Mason asked Owen.

"I want to save it for the future. For if I ever have kids or if I want to go on a holiday. I don't know." Owen shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to keep it for the rest of college. I was thinking about getting my own apartment but ever since Cam moved in. It's both of our responsibility and I can't just leave it to you. Plus it would probably cost more to rent my own apartment." Mason said.

"Speaking of the little devil. We need to pick her up." Owen started the car.

"When are we putting her in school?" Mason asked.

Technically Cameron goes to daycare but it could also count as preschool since a lot of kids there were. Four to five.

"Maybe after the Summer break we can get her to start Kindergarten. I'm sure all of her other friends will be too." Owen said.

"I'll have a look."

Today had been a boring day for Cameron. Nothing intresting happened, it was a long and boring day.

So when she stood in the line waiting to go home. She was less expecting to see two of her brothers out in waiting area. What even made this better was that Mason rarely got to pick her up. So this made Cameron bounce off the walls when she got the sight of her brother.

When she got to the top of the line. Cameron ran to Mason.

"Mason!" She shouted.

Masons eyes snapped to Caneron who was running towards him. A smile graced his face and his heart melted. He crouched down and Cameron ran into his arms hugging him tightly.

"Hey little munchkin." Mason hugged her tightly. Cameron let go and he stood up ruffling her hair. Cameron had a bright smile on her face.

"How come I don't get a welcoming like that?" A small playful pout played on Owen's lips. Cameron hugged his legs.

"Don't be sad O." Owen bent down so he could kiss her head.

Cameron walked inbetween both Owen and Mason. She swung their hands back and forth. Owen got into the drivers seat while Mason helped Cameron into her seat.

"Will we pick up Noah?" Mason asked.

"Sure he should be off now too. Just text him there." Owen said and started driving towards Noah's school. Mason took his phone out and started to text Noah.