Chapter 34

Owen sat back down once he released  Robert from their little hug. He put his head in his hands, letting his elbows rest on his lap. He had so much to think about.

Robert noticed Owen's stress, he tried to some how help by putting a reassuring hand on his knee. Since it was the furthest he could reach. He wanted to know what was going on in that head of his.

"Owen what's wrong?" Robert asked giving his knee a small squeeze. Owen looked up and sighed. Leaning his head back on the chair.

"I-I just don't know how I am going to tell the others and on top of that pay your bills. It's going to cost a fortune." Owen shut his eyes trying to get rid of all the thoughts that was running through his mind.

Robert tapped Owen's knee. "Don't worry about the Bill's I have them sorted." Owen looked up at Robert scrunching up his eyebrows in confusion. Robert gave him a small smile.

"Over the time I have been gone...I have done a lot of jobs. You know just doing some lightweight or heavy work. I got to travel loads of places doing it. But it also helped me earn a lot of money...Owen I can pay for everything. Somehow I have managed to save enough." Robert smiled.

Owen relaxed slightly in his seat. That was one of his worries gone. Next was facing his siblings.

After about another twenty minutes Owen left Robert. He decided to get the bus back home since he had no car. It would also give him more time to clear his head

He didn't know what reactions his brothers would have. He had to brace himself for it. He tapped his finger against his thigh impatiently. Watching as all the stops went by. Counting how many he had left until he had to face his brothers with the harsh truth.

When he got off the bus at his stop. The house was at least a two minute walk. The whole way down he took a deep breaths trying to reassure his heart. While the other part of him tried to reassure his over bearing thoughts.

When Owen reached the house he took a deep breath. Owen thought to himself that he needed to man up. He does this nearly everyday in work probablyeven more worse stuff. But when it comes to his family it's a different story.

When he opened the door. He was welcomed to a house of silence. Owen took off his jacket heading straight to the kitchen to see where everyone was. Usually Cameron would be prancing around the house or singing. The house was never this quite unless she was asleep.

Mason was standing in the kitchen. Leaning on the counter as he looked out the back door. A cup of coffee was in his hands, every so often taking sips of it. He turned his head snapping out of his trance when he noticed someone walk into the kitchen.

"Where is everybody?" Owen asked.

That was the least of Masons worrys right now. "Cameron's taking a nap while Noah is sitting in the sitting room." He sighed. "So is he okay?"

Owen head slightly looked down as he thought of the news he still had to tell his brothers. Mason didn't like the sign of that, it only made him worry more.

"I want to tell both of you wants going on together. We'll go into the sitting room." Owen explained. Mason followed Owen into the sitting room.

Mason sat down right beside Noah who was on his phone with his earphones in. Mason tapped his shoulder and he took them out.