Bonus Chapter. 4

Cameron Aged 19...

Cameron had put the last pile of clothes into her suitcase. She put her whole body weight on the suitcase trying to zip it up.

A knock on the came once she was finished. "Come in."

"It's just me." In walked Owen. His eyes trailed around Camerons now empty room. He let out a sigh looking at her bulging suitcase.

"There's no way I can try convince you to stay here?" Owen asked as he came more into the room.

"No. Mason and Noah tried everything last night. Even to the extent of hiding my passport. But I want to do this." Cameron gave him a small smile.

"I'm going to miss you so much. When you leave." He pulled Cameron into his arms.

"Owen you don't even live here anymore. You have your wife Lisa and your son Kayden to keep you busy." Cameron wrapped her arms around her brother. Resting her head on his chest.

"But I'll still miss you. Especially when you and the others come around for family dinner." Owen rested his chin on the top of Camerons head.

"I'll face time everyday." Cameron tried to negotiate.

"Won't be the same." Owen mumbled.

Cameron today was flying out to Flordia. To live there, in hopes that there will be something there for her like there was her mother. She had gotten into a college, studying art. In hopes that maybe one day she could become an illustrator.

****

As Owen helped Cameron bring her bag down to the hall. Mason, Noah, Lisa, and Kayden in her arms stood at the bottom of stairs.

"What a turn up." Cameron tried to brake up the tension. Adding a small laugh but no one laughed. "Tough crowd." She mumbled.

Cameron was least expecting Noah to pull her into a hug. Holding onto her tight. "Noah your bringing me to the airport."

"I don't care." He mumbled.

Mason joined in on their hug. "I need some of this."

"You might aswell join in Owen." Cameron could see Owens sad eyes as he watched his siblings hug.

Lisa held onto her son Kayden as she rubbed Owens back. They were getting emotional.

Lisa took out her phone checking the time. "Okay boys you can say your goodbyes at the airport cause she needs to get going."

They all pulled apart. Tears in their eyes.

"I'll put her bag in the car while you say goodbye." Owen wiped his eyes trying to hide the tears.

"I'll help." Noah followed Owen out. He didn't want to be seeing crying either.

"Come here." Lisa opened her arms. But still held onto her son Kayden. He joined in as Cameron hugged them.

"Please ring me if you need anything." Lisa pulled away, resting her hand on Camerons cheek.

Cameron nodded. Tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

"I'll miss you too Kayden." Cameron ran her hand through his curly brown hair. Kayden gave her a big smile letting out a small laugh.

Cameron placed a kiss on his cheek. Before pulling Lisa into one last hug.

"Everything is ready. Cam I time to go." Mason announced.

Cameron nodded moving to go out to the car. Lisa followed behind to wave goodbye.