Chapter 101

Wyatt's POV

Noelle and dad moved to San Francisco in the beginning of summer which sucks cause I miss my annoying little sister. But she's really happy dancing and I wouldn't want her brooding around here if dad said no.

I graduate next month which is exciting. The year has been uneventful besides the fact dad has been training me like a dog.

I never realized how bad ass my dad was until we started getting into the groove of the mafia. I'm really good at shooting but awful at fist to cuffs. He said daddy will teach me that stuff since he's a much better fighter.

At first I didn't wanna take over the mafia because soccer is life but I've learned that I can do both. Aunt Adriana went to school and ran part of the Russian mafia and she was 14 years old. Dad is holding all responsibilities until after I graduate college so I can party and enjoy myself.

I ended up committing Wake Forest University which is a private school in North Carolina. They also happen to be a D1 school that's 2nd in soccer. That's gonna change once I start playing.

It sucks cause I'm gonna have to do long distance with Dakota but I'm certain we can make it work.

Jesse is studying Political science and government at Duke which is 35 minutes away from my school.

Lance is going to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and majoring in Mass communication/media studies. Which is 40 minutes away from my school

Emmet is doing Bioengineering  at North Carolina State University which is 30 minutes away

We're all getting a place together. Raven graduated and went to North Carolina state university which is an hour away but she still wants to live with us so we're really excited.

It was pure coincidence we all ended up applying to schools in North Carolina but once we realized we decided to commit near each other

All of our schools are huge party schools so we're looking forward to that and no supervision

Dad is working right now so I have the house to myself. So I of course invited Dakota to come over.

I clean my room and put my box of condoms in the nightstand drawer by my bed. You know for easy access.

I hear the doorbell and I sprint down the stairs

"Hey"

"Hi super Wy. Is your dad home" she asked

"Nope It's just us"

"Cool cause I have a fun sex game the girls on the team told me about"

"Fuck yeah"

"I also have a secret to tell you later"

"I love secrets so what's the game"

"So I have these tokens you'll choose one from the bag and that's what we do. To make things more daring I have this dice that lists different places in the house to complete said task"

 To make things more daring I have this dice that lists different places in the house to complete said task"