Chapter 57

Noelle's POV:

We're back at dance this time Daddy brought me so he's sitting in on this practice.

"So as you know Noelle and Victoria have solo's this weekend. What I didn't realize is that because of your birthdays you two will be dancing 11-13.

This competition is divided differently but I still expect one of you to be crowned. Vic you have 4 titles under your belt and Noelle you have none. To even the playing field I'm changing your solos to something more advanced.

Vic your dance is lyrical and it's called Never Enough because when you dance I can never get enough.

Noelle yours is a jazz routine called Dangerous because you're new found confidence has mad you a threat to other dancers" I smiled at what she said

She's rarely this nice to me. I'm really nervous that I'm getting a harder solo. On top of the change we only have 5 days til competition.

"The group routine will be the same but I expect unison" we nodded

"Now Noelle you're learning your solo first" I got up and went to a different room

"This solo is all about hitting the beat. If you're off by even a second it'll show. Smile, straight arms and legs. Now let's start"

One hour later

"NOELLE! You're still off"

I'm sweaty and panting. This dance is ridiculously hard. Normally I pick up dances quickly or I just blend in. Unfortunately I have no one to blend in with.

"Again" I nod and get up

Another hour later

"That's better but it needs a lot of work. Now that you know the dance go work on the group number and send it Vic"

"Thank you" I smiled and go to the group

"You're up Vic" I say

"Finally you took forever" she pushes passed me

I rolled my eyes and went to my position

Another 2 hours later

"That's enough for today girls see you tomorrow" I get up and go to daddy

"You're such an amazing little dancer"

"Thanks daddy I try"

Saturday morning

It's competition day and the whole family is coming to watch. I left early with auntie Haruhi since she does my makeup and hair.

"You got this Noelle believe in the you I believe in" She encourages me

"Thanks I'm just nervous cause all those girls are way older and I'm doing a jazz routine. Vic is doing a Lyrical and judges prefer lyrical over jazz or musical theatre"

"You wanted jazz"

"I still do it's just scary. Everyone came to support me, I can't lose"

"As long as you go out there and do your best you'll be a winner"

"I guess"

"Well either way get changed then I'll get your hair and makeup done" I nodded and went to put on my outfit

It's a black two piece with rhinestones. I know the males in the family are gonna hate it but oh well.

After hair and makeup