Chapter 31

Vincenzo's POV:

After Oscar left I called Matteo to check my nose

"This is going to hurt fratello" I nod and Matteo snapped my nose back into place

"Fuck" I hiss

"It's all good now just wear the bandage or don't it'll heal properly either way"

"Thanks Mat"

"So what happened"

"I don't even know. He disable his location and came back bloody and bruised. Not to mention he was drunk. Wyatt came down and noticed him drunk. It took me over an hour to get him back to sleep. Then I see this kid on the fucking roof I drag him inside and we go at it again. I say something about his dad and he socked me so I kicked him out"

"Why would you do that? You know that's a touchy subject for him. I'm not justifying him punching you but I would've done the same thing. I don't think kicking him out was smart he's going through something and he's not used to having a support system. You just abandoned him like his parents. He's going to spiral. He's doesn't deal with emotions well. Not everyone is 40 like you Vince, he's 21 and spent most of his life alone and angry. He's gonna get himself killed"

"What was I supposed to do let him stay here with my child while he's like that"

"Wyatt is his kid too and we both know he could never hurt Wyatt. You knew what you were doing. You said that to piss him off. Pray he's back here tomorrow and not at an underground. I heard all his opponents landed in the hospital. 4 in a coma and 3 on life support. He's going to get another target on his back"

"Fuck You're right what have I done" I run my hands through my hair

"Its late so imma go let me know how this plays out fratello" I nodded and he left

I call him and notice he left his phone on the kitchen counter.

I decide to go to bed and wait for him in the morning

Morning

I just got back from talking to Wyatt's principal and they're going to discipline the bastard who hit Wy.

Oscar is still not home so I call Jordan

"Vince to what do I owe the pleasure"

"Oscar and I got into it yesterday. He left his phone and I don't know where he is. I'm really worried so I wanted to know if you've seen him"

"I saw him yesterday but after the talk I had with him he won't be back at my underground. Sorry boss"

"It's fine I'll find him"

I called Xander

"What" he snapped

"Hello to you too"

"Fuck off Vince it's way too early"

"It's after noon"

"What do you want"

"Oscar when back to fighting in the underground and I need to find him. Can you be on the lookout when you fight and ask around"

"Yeah sure thing. I fight tonight so I'll let you know"

"Thanks you can go back to sl-"

He hangs up before I can finish

I called some friends who own underground so hopefully I can find him soon.

A couple hours later

I just picked Wyatt up from soccer practice and now I'm making dinner

"Is daddy coming back" he asked me

"Yeah of course he is you know he always goes away on business like I do"

"For how long"

"I'm not sure"

"Why did he hit you" I tensed

"What do you mean Ash"

"Yesterday I saw him punch you and Tio Matteo had to help you"

"I said something to make him mad and he's going through a lot right now so he just reacted"

"He was drunk"

"Not really he was more tipsy or buzzed. Oscar doesn't drink excessively unless he's partying with his friends. I promise you Oscar would never hurt you. We go back and forth a lot. Even I've hit him before, this is normal for us"

"Isn't that bad"

"Yeah I guess but we're both guys with strong personalities sometimes it's easier to fight it out"

"I didn't think daddy could get mad"

"Yeah he tries his best for you not to see that side of him. Are you scared of him"

"No I know he'd never hurt me. I love him and he loves me a lot too. I just hope he's safe. He had a bruise yesterday. What if he was mugged" he sounded worried

"Buddy you know how I'm mafia" he nodded

"Well Oscar is a fighter"

"Really"

"Yeah he's really good too. He hasn't fought in a while but when he's stressed, angry, sad, or anything too emotional he fights. That's actually how we met" I explained

"That's so cool is he better than you"

"I mean I'm pretty g-"

"So no" I splashed water on him and he giggled

"How did you and daddy meet"

•_•

Where's Oscar?

Comments?

Thanks for reading

Mwah 😨