Chapter 3

Vincenzo POV:

It's been a year and it's my wedding day. I'm so fucking nervous. I'm dress in my suit and I look good. I'm standing here at the alter. All my siblings and cousins were groomsmen including Adriana and Rylie. Lars had a bunch of female friends and his best man who I despise Hector.

"Calm down Fratello" Matteo said to me

"I'm trying but I'm freaking out. You know how Oscar is he'd pay a guy to object and reveal a fake secret affair just to fuck with me"

"That would be hilarious though"

"All our allies are here"

"Start praying then" he chuckled

The he finally emerged in all his glory looking really good if I may add. He was flashing his pearly whites and just the sight of him eased my nerves.

He finally arrived to the Alter and winked

"Sup bitch"

"You really know how to ruin a moment" he blew me a kiss and I rolled my eyes

Skip to the vows

"I honestly never imagined I'd actually get married before you. It wasn't on my radar and I didn't give a fuck about serious relationships, I thought they were a waste of time.

Then I bumped into you that night not only were you a loud and impulsive, but you weren't ugly either. You knew exactly who I was but you didn't hesitate to curse me out and challenge me to a fight. I was instantly intrigued by you, then I was into you, and now I'm in love with you.

Although I can't stand you I still wouldn't change anything about you. I'm glad that you I get to spend forever and a half with you.

I vow to tolerate all your annoying pranks even when I wanna shoot you. I promise that even if you're sick and gross I'll be there for you. Lastly I promise to always love you"

"Fuck you you're gonna make me emotional. I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I love every part of you, your family, your personality, your awful temper, your stupid smirk that you're doing right now, when you roll your eyes, and the way you curse me out when i shoot you.

I love the small moments like hanging out watching cartoons with you or running away when I dump icy water on you to wake you up. I'm ecstatic that I get to do that for the rest of my life. I love you so much and your the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I promise to give you every Sunday off from prancing you. I vow to still love and cherish you through any event life throws at us even the first divorce" I growled

"I'm kidding about the divorce... for now" he whispered the last part and the people in the front laughed

"I now pronounce you Husband and Husband you may now kiss the groom"

I leaned in and kissed him for like 3 seconds then I pulled out

Everyone clapped

The rest of the wedding was a blur. Except for the first dance and cake cutting when Lars threw cake at me.

•_•

They got hitched

Comment?

Thanks for reading

Mwah 💍