Chapter 60

Wyatt's POV

It's around 2 in the morning and I finished all my texts. I went downstairs and took dad's keys.

"One last time" I said to myself as I got in his Audi

I sent out the texts and took off. I drove towards my destination at full speed. I didn't care about traffic laws at this point. It's not like they were gonna change the outcome of tonight.

I finally reach my destination and park on the side of the road. No one is out which means the coast is clear. I step up on the side of the bridge and feel the wind blow through my hair.

Never in a million years did I think I would jump. I always thought I was stronger but turns out I'm as weak as it gets.

I look out at the sky and see the stars shining bright but even now she's still not there.

"I'm sorry mom I'll never get to see you again. You were my everything and got me through so much. Even after you left but now you're gone for good and I can't do it anymore. I miss you everyday and I just want to hug you one more time or hear your voice.

I want to be sunny again, remember that stupid sun costume. I'd wear it every time you were sad and you'd instantly be happy. You'd hug me and kiss my cheek, then we'd go watch the sunset. You would always say I was the best sunrise and saddest sunset because you were lonely when I went to sleep.

Dad and daddy are great you'd like them. But I ruined everything. They hate me because of a lot of stupid things I did and I deserved everything that's happened.

That teacher was mean and she was a liar. She never liked me from the start. Even before I was rude she would talk down to me because I was an orphan or because I had two dads. I know how much you hated being rude to adults but she was the absolute worst and she deserved it. Then she tried to have sex with me and threatened to have Noelle raped. Dad and daddy lost it because I couldn't communicate it properly. 

I love you so much it hurts maybe if my life flashes before my eyes I'll see you one last time" I cried

"I'm sorry everyone and I love you all"

Then I took a step off the ledge and fell

•_•

For anyone feeling depressed or suicidal remember that there are people who love you even when it doesn't feel like it. Seek help if you have any overwhelming thoughts of suicide or depression.

Comments

Thanks for reading

Mwah😔