Chapter 73

Wyatt's POV

I just woke up with a raging headache. I get up and go downstairs to ask daddy for some pain killers

"Morning Wyatt"

"Hey do you have pain killers my head hurts"

"Sure... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE" oh right that's what happened

"I got in a disagreement yesterday but it's nothing to worry about now"

"So you got in a fight"

"No the person swung and I walked away" I smiled

"Who was it" Dad asked

"You don't know them" I lied

"We're going to find out one way or another, so let's skip a couple steps"

"Okay I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone. It's honestly better if you don't know"

"Yeah we won't say anything"

"So you know Flynn has always been in love with Jesse. Jesse on the other hand is into Emmet. Emmet fucks anything that moves but last night Jesse and Emmet hooked up. Flynn saw them making out and went to go drown his sorrows when I tried to take away the bottle he punched the shit out of me. I lost my shit but remember he was my best friend who is sad and drunk. So I walked away and had Lance deal with it"

"Shit she's gonna get pregnant there's no way he put the condom on right" daddy said

"I had Raven buy her plan b and she took it"

"It's a good thing you went you're the only one with brains" dad chuckled

"So I'm not grounded"

"No no you're still very grounded"

"Are you gonna tell Oliver" I asked

"Are you fucking stupid. Not my pig not my farm. I really wouldn't wanna get involved and it's better if he doesn't know"

"Yeah but he's gonna find out soon enough"

"Why do you say that"

"Because Emmet went from being the nicest one in the group to the biggest Fuck boy. He keeps tallies of who he fucks and unfortunately for Jesse that's all she's gonna be. It's gonna crush Jesse and we're all gonna lose our shit. You guys are gonna catch on and one thing is gonna lead to another"

"Have some faith in Emmet maybe he'll be a decent human being and acknowledge she's a virgin and they'll talk it out"

"Emmet likes virgins and he doesn't feel bad for them"

"God when did he become a piece of shit"

"It's not entirely his fault. He was into the most popular girl at school last year and she led him on and exposed him in front of the whole senior class. Since then he's been rebuilding his reputation"

"Poor Emmet but what he does still isn't right"

"Yeah Emmet does a lot of things I don't agree with but he's still my best friend" I shrugged and grabbed a water bottle

"Are you sexually active" dad asked me and I spit out my water

"No I'm not"

"It's okay if you are we just want to make sure you're being safe" daddy added

"Please don't do this"

"Are you still a Virgin"

"Yes I am"