21: Claimed

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains explicitly detailed mature contents

 Author's Note: This chapter contains explicitly detailed mature contents. Read at your own risk.

"I like you." 

She cannot believe she said that. She watched how Jungkook's face turned to complete confusion. 

"W-what?" 

"You heard me." She said again, gulping hard and released a deep breath. "Please.. don't - don't leave." She gripped his jacket and buried her face against his neck. 

"Lisa.. I have-I have to leave." He said and kisses her hair, giving her comforting rubs against her back. "My pack needs me." 

"I do too." She said and looks up to him. "If - if you leave tonight-I-I might not be able to see you again." She said and closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face. Jungkook brushed those tears away and leaves soft kisses on her cheeks. 

"Now that I knew you want me, I will have more reasons to come back to." He said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Do you really want me, Lisa?" 

She nodded, hiccupping. "D-don't leave, please. Let's - let's run away! Take me away from here. I-I will let you take me anywhere. I-" 

Jungkook hushed her, kissing her forehead. He might be thinking she's not making any sense here. Of course, all she did was to show him that she despised him. It's true-she feared being connected to him. But with his little ways to let her show how much he can risk his life for her, how can she not? 

How can she not want him like how her inner wolf wants him? Besides, they are soulmates who shares the same heart to feel this connection that their Goddess gifted them. That night when he almost died because of a silver cut, she could've just let him die. But she can't. A part of her wants him and that part is growing inside her too. Until she realized that her entire being now wants him for real. 

"I'm sorry, little pup. I-" 

Lisa tipped her toes to kiss him. And Jungkook didn't hesitate to respond to her. Lisa pulled off his coat and tossed it somewhere. Her fingers are busy unbuttoning his dress shirt too until Jungkook left her lips unattended and caught her wrists. He pressed her back against the door and stepped back from her, he brushed his hair with his hand and released a heavy sigh. 

"Lisa-for the love of Luna. If you keep on provoking me-I - I won't be able to stop to claim you." He said, closing his eyes. And when he opened them, they are already in pure gold. "Do you-do you have any idea how your scent is inviting me in?" 

Lisa gulped hard and let her eyes changed to purple too. She slowly take the strand of her night dress off her shoulders and let it drop on the floor. Jungkook roamed his eyes her immaculate body, her long hair covering her breasts but down there-he gulped hard when he realized she's completely bare and luring him more.