30: Beep 486

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains matured contents

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains matured contents. May I remind everyone, it is a very detailed love scene. Others may find it too much. If you aren't comfortable, you may skip this. Please read at your own risk.

Light hushed Lisa when she hissed while he is cleaning up her bleeding knuckles. She apparently didn't only hurt her fist but also her feet because of the broken glasses around his room. Dark is right. They are indeed a peculiar pair. One moment they were killing each other and then the other way around—they are once again in each other's arms. He made her sit on the sink while he silently washes her wounds. She looked at him but he remained looking at her bleeding knuckles and continued cleaning it with running water. He felt her other hand on his cheek to make him look at her. She moved her face closer to look at his face. She smiled when she saw his gold eyes. The eyes she got used to.

That fight between her and Dark needs to stop. The provoking that he did lead them to only one thing. Pain. And Light hated it. He hated feeling pain. Pain makes anyone miserable. Dark is apparently craving for it. It's the only thing that he knows for a very long time. He is still a part of Jungkook's soul and he still deserves to feel something aside from that. That's why he decided to resurface and keep the others concealed on the back of his subconscious mind.

"Jungkook, are you back?" She asked softly. Light looked away and shakes his head, reverting his attention on Lisa's wounds. "Are you Light then? Can you look at me?" She said again, making him look at her again. She fluttered her eyes as she stares at him. She slowly moved to reach for his lips. Light cannot help not to slowly close his eyes and respond to her. She gripped on his coat and straightens her back to kiss him more. He felt her hands on his cheeks, leading them to a deeper kiss. And after the amount of pain that Dark made them feel earlier, he wanted her like this. Maybe even more than that.

"Lisa." Light managed to call her name, parting from the kiss. He cupped her cheek and caressed his thumb against her skin. She wandered her eyes as she looks at him, hoping that innocent brown doe-eyed werewolf finally resurfaces. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" He said softly and looks at her knuckles. "You're bleeding too much." He said again and she just nodded, letting him zip her dress down. He can feel how her body is slowly becoming warmer while he takes off her dress. She is not protesting, his fingers lightly brushed on her shoulder; pulling off the sleeve and that makes her breathe a little heavier. He dropped the dress on the floor and he took the wet towel to wipe the blood stains on her skin.

But Lisa is still staring at him. It looks like this was the first time she had seen him and to be honest, it really is, She hadn't seen this part of Jungkook's soul. The part of being Light to be exact. The last time he resurfaced was when he made her kneel, after she sliced his throat with that broken glass she managed to get somewhere in his room. She hated it so much and that gave Jungkook pain. He hated causing him any kind of pain and so he let him deal with her most of the time.

"It's fascinating." He heard her say. "It's fascinating to see the difference of your soul in three personas. At some point I can see you through." Lisa whispered, still studying his face. Light looked at her and she smiled—so purely it made his heart flutter. The marks on her face aren't there anymore and the way her red hair looks more vibrant under the lights just made her more beautiful. "Dark terrifies and angers me so much. Jungkook makes me feel comfortable and free around him. But you—you make me feel safe." She said again, looking at the stains of blood on his hair. "I'm sorry about the cuts. I—I didn't mean it." She said and released a soft sob as she looks at his coat stained with his blood. "There—there's so much blood."