8: Resistance

Jungkook didn't know what to say at first

Jungkook didn't know what to say at first. He remained silent as he stares at his mate. How can he say no if she is willing to give them a chance? But the condition is too risky. She needs to recover. He can't just let her get out of there when she is days before her heat. And his inner wolf might get crazy if her scent will start to unleash from her glands. He can catch faint scents from her and it smells like vanilla flowers. He loves them. No, if there is a better word for love, that would be it.

And he wanted to nuzzle his nose against her neck to sniff more of that scent he loves. He gulped hard and clenches his fists. He can't decide. He is too scared for her safety. He almost lost her, he's not going to let it happen again.

Consider it done. I need her to save Jennie. She is asking for it. Taehyung's voice linked to him. He did not answer him.

"What do you say?" Lisa asked him, still waiting for his answer. Jungkook shifted his eyes to Seokjin. Trying to ask his opinion about her recent condition. She cannot just take another dosage of suppressants if Seokjin just worked on giving her medications to keep her inner wolf sober. If she will join the rescue operation, she needs to conceal her scent again. Her body can't endure these drugs all at the same time..

"He needs my diagnosis." Seokjin said, getting that look from the younger Alpha. He knows that he is worried about his mate and as a Doctor, he is not going to allow her join it. Too risky for her health and for the team too. "If you want to join the rescue operation, I suggest you to fully work on recovering first."

"We can't let this wait. We don't know what is happening to Jennie-unnie at this point. If they managed to get my inner wolf damaged that I had to sleep for 3 days here, I am sure she'll undergo the same procedure I had." Lisa said, looking at the doctor. "We don't have time."

Seokjin released a sigh. He has no choice but to be completely honest with her to make her understand the risk she is putting herself into. "We know that, Ms. Manoban. I studied about the treatments that humans established for Wolfinism. And I assure you, we have time. Time is the most important element to get a transformation succeeded. They will only start the medications a week after the suppressants that you constantly are taking for years receded from your body." Seokjin explained, pushing the glasses on the top of his nose.

"If you are wondering how many days you stayed in The Circle before you received the Stage 1 Medication, it's 9 days. They had to wait 9 days to withdraw the suppressants you injected in your body. There is a huge dosage found in your blood, too much for your age. They had to keep you sedated for a long time before starting the medication. You have no enough nutrition in your body to join the operation. Give yourself time until you finish your first heat cycle. Then, we will decide if you're fit to join the operation."

"You want me to stay still for the next 4 days?" Lisa scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, Ms. Manoban. That will also depends on how long your heat is. Jungkook is here to help." Seokjin said making Lisa smug.