50: The Fall of the Golden King

It was in ruins.

The city of Seoul is left in ruins.

Everything is destroyed. As Min Yoongi look around the territory of Golden Crimson, nothing is left but the broken homes, ashes of burned oath and the lamentation of the territory who lost their golden king. He clenched his fists and looked at the debris of the golden monument of his statue beneath his feet. He remembers so well that day when he delivered his oath in front of every werewolf that his father left him to rule.

His wide smile, the creases on his cheeks and the shallow dimples on his cheeks. Yoongi never felt happier of seeing a young boy turned to king and follow the footsteps of his father. That innocent young king who reeks in selfless love, unconditional faith to their Goddess and admirable beliefs as a werewolf.

But now, he’s gone.

None of them ever imagined that they will lose the youngest Alpha King crowned in history.

The war lasted for 37 days. The Circle and the Omega Soldiers Association joined forces against them. The Human Government also battled against them. And the bloodiest war that Yoongi has ever witnessed happened right before his eyes. He watched his pack of soldiers cry in the battle, encourage one another for the sake of their kind and to promise that one day, they will rise and live in peace.

Like how every creature should be.

He heard a lot of cries from the families who lost their love ones but held their head high because their deaths were not in vain. Their deaths brought them their chance to prove that they are not monsters. That it was not them who are the true monsters in this society. Their deaths made them firmly believe that a victory is at its finest with the sacrifice of the pure souls who offered everything to prove that their Goddess is not a myth, she is real and she exists.

Werewolves deserve to live in peace without the fear and prejudice of another kind who never bothered to know who they really are and what they believe in. They may be different from humans but they know the difference of violence from meekness, dominance from oppression, submission from inferiority, permission from consent and love from pain.

We may be different but we only want one thing.

Acceptance.

This goal is louder than bombs, heavier than tanks and greater than any kind of weapon. Everyone deserves to be accepted, not just to be tolerated.

After the war with guns, rifles and bombs, the war in court started. The hardest part of the battle for it will require proofs and principles to give justice to their kind. Did anyone know that words can be twisted and if not used and smartly composed, your argument can be taken against you?

Words are sharper than swords, it can build an empire but also destroy the mankind.

Namjoon and Seokjin did their best to lay all their evidences and reasons why is there a desperate need of The Seven to launch a war. Besides, sending a Trojan Horse is an act of war; using your nature against you is a different kind of cheating to win a game. They revealed the horrible experiments, the abductions and the use of Omegas against their own kind to eliminate every single werewolf in this town.

Reese Choi and Kim Jisoo teamed up to reveal the validity of the experiments. Being someone who worked within the said organizations is the ace of the werewolves. The Committee of the Werewolves cannot even believe of what is happening in South Korea. That explains the constant increase of deaths of Alphas in the country. There are also cases of abductions of Omegas re-opened in the Prosecution Office. Testimonies from survivors of the harvest of Alpha Rogues supported their argument too.