2. The King

Jungkook have waited this moment

Jungkook have waited this moment. For 7 freaking years. To look at someone in the eyes and feel like the whole world stopped spinning to get his own universe revolve around his counterpart. The one who would complete himself and would give meaning to his entire existence.

And that moment is now. He cannot believe that he is gripping the neck of his destined mate, 10 seconds ago he is even ready to snap it and leave her dead on the crowded street of this night market.

The moment he sniffed her blood in the air, a jolt of electricity bursted in his veins making his inner wolf growl in complete euphoria.

Finally! It's her! Our mate! It's her! His inner wolf sounded screaming in his head. The Omega kept on fighting from his hold. And that made me him wonder why does it look lke she didn't feel the same way? He looked closer at her, his fingers trailed on her jaw and she widened her eyes the moment his eyes became more golden.

He felt her flinch and shut her eyes tightly.

I can hear her. But she's too far away. She did something to keep her away from us! She has been hiding!

When the Omega finally opened her eyes, it is now in blazing purple. And he cussed under his breath, she looked beautiful. No, not just beautiful. Immaculate. Jungkook released her throat and pulled her waist to pin her against his body.

He released a growl before crashing their lips together. He heard her hummed through the hungry kiss and she felt like melting in his arms. Although he can also feel her hands gripping on his leather jacket.

He pushed her against the wall as they continue to ravish each others lips like they can't get enough of it. When he felt her catch her breath, he met her purple beautiful eyes.

Mate.

For the first time, he heard that soft voice of her inner wolf and that sent him to the heavens of their goddess Luna. He never thought that he will see her tonight in a chase. But then, it didn't last like the way he wanted.

He suddenly heard an excruciating noise. Making his wolf whimper in pain. He felt his body numbing, his knees weakening and his mind almost shutting down.

"Lisa!" He heard someone's voice.

"Wolfie?!" That was her, his mate. "Fuck! Wolfie, answer me!" She screamed again but he is in so much pain right now. He felt her pushed him against his chest, making him growl and drop himself on the ground.

"Let's go! They can't take it any longer! We have to leave!" Someone shouted again until he heard footsteps, running away.

"N-no!" He called, gripping on his long hair. He felt his sweat building up against his forehead and he shouted at the top of his lungs to fight the pain in his head.

"Turn it off!!" He heard her voice. And then it stopped. He opened his eyes and turned his head to find her.

But she's gone.