Prologue

Lisa was only 10 when she witnessed the horrible fate of her mother. She saw how Alphas destroyed and rummage her fragile body to satisfy their needs. She saw how her mother's eyes brimmed with fresh tears while the starving males feed their lust with their aggressive touches.

That was the nightmare that keeps on coming back to her every night. The sounds of their growls and satisfied moans creeps the shit out of her. Those noises in her head kept her on the edge of ending her own life but her mother's gentle soothing voice that tells her to survive always, always succeeds to keep her alive.

"Lisa." She heard Jennie's voice through their link. She instantly shoot her eyes open, making herself aware and alert of her surroundings in a snap. "They're here."

She didn't answer and waited until she heard the vehicle getting closer. She tightened her grip on her rifle as she watches the black van parks in front of a wooden cabin. She can smell those disgusting scents coming from those Alphas and that just fueled her blood to kill them.

"There are 3 Omegas inside the van." Jennie said through their link. "All wounded."

"Of course." Lisa whispered. "Rosé, is the escape car all ready?"

"Yes." She answered briefly.

"Good. Now, let's kill some Alphas."  Lisa said and started to fire her weapon through the skulls of the Alphas guarding the vehicle. 4 of them dropped their bodies on the groud. She looked at Jennie's green blazing eyes meters away from the tree she is hiding from and she nodded before jumping down.

Lisa jumped too, making sure to land with minimal noise. She run to get closer to the van. Eyes searching for other movements in the cabin and in the van. She inhaled deeply, trying to sense another scent of an alive Alpha.

But there isn't.

"Clear." She said through their links and finally walked to the van to pull the door open. 3 Omegas are crying inside, even flinched when they heard the door opened. She noticed one of them has a bump on her stomach, almost near her date to give birth to her pups. "Hey, you're okay." She whispered and takes off the blindfolds from their faces. "My name's Agent Lalisa Manoban. An Omega Soldier. We're here to save you."