12: Choices

Lisa became quiet after knowing about their organization is affiliated with The Circle

Lisa became quiet after knowing about their organization is affiliated with The Circle. And that made Jungkook worried. He tried to link to her but for some reason she was unreachable. Even though it is easier to link to her because of her withdrawals from the suppressants she had taken for years, she can still block him. She mastered that skill that she can even block her inner wolf with no issues at all. He reaches for her hand under the stone table but she didn't flinch or spare him a glance and focused on the images that Reese is showing on the hologram screens.

She clenched her fist and finally stood up from her seat. "I need some air." She said and turned back to walk away. But Jungkook stood up from his seat too and caught her arm.

"Lisa."

"Hands off, Alpha." She said, her eyes turned bright purple. Jungkook didn't answer and didn't move either. Lisa didn't bat her eyes and for some reason he's scared that she might not go back anymore. She grabbed her arm away and stride out of the room. Jungkook is about to follow her but Jisoo stood up next, Seokjin turned his head to look at her too.

"Let us think about everything. Rosé." Jisoo called and looked at the younger Omega. She nodded and stood up from her seat too. Jisoo is about to walk out too but Seokjin caught her wrist.

"So-yah." He called softly, his stare softer.

Jisoo smiled weakly, her eyes can't help not to tear up. "Don't worry, I'll be back. My inner wolf needs to get unleashed. I am aggravated with how our lives are manipulated all these time." She said and bites her lower lip as he looks at her mate.

"Please, come back to me." That was Jimin this time. Rosé didn't say anything and bended herself to reach his lips. Jimin closed his eyes as he feels her gentle kiss. That was the first time she did that and Jimin cannot express how he felt like swooning on the clouds. When she moved back, he noticed that she is already crying. She even brushed a tear from her cheek and gave him a squeeze on his hand.

The two Omegas walked out the door to follow Lisa. The room went dead silent and Jungkook sank down on his seat.

"I can't believe we let them go." He said and looks at his older moon brothers.

"Let them go and clear their heads." Hoseok said and leans his elbows on the stone table. "They need to accept that all their lives, their horrible experiences are used to be against their own kind. It's not really a good thing to know that all of the Omegas they thought they saved are now suffering."

Jungkook bite his lower lip and sighed. "This is why I refused to this assembly." He said and brushed his hands on his hair. "What if she never comes back?"

"She will." Jimin answered.

"That's easy for you to say because your mate just left you a kiss. While mine glared at me and probably cursed me in her head." Jungkook answered and glared at him.