9: Consent

⚠️ Author's Note: This chapter contains detailed mature contents

 Author's Note: This chapter contains detailed mature contents. Read at your own risk.

Lisa is confused. The wanting in her body is too strong and one thing she only have in mind is to touch her mate. She released a soft moan the moment she tasted the lips of her mate. And damn all the things she said to Goddess Luna, but he tasted so good. Delicious but sinful. Passionate but aggressive. She opened her eyes when she felt him push her away, his strong hands gripping her shoulders.

“Lisa—” He growled her name. And Lisa felt a churning in her stomach to want him more. “Y- you have to stop..” He said, gulping hard. She noticed how his eyes looks down on her exposed body.

“Why?” She uttered. It was her inner wolf. It was her who is craving for this. Since she saw him from that chase in that crowded market, she wanted him. Her wolf lived every single day to meet her mate. Even though Lisa keeps on restraining her, she still patiently waited. She can feel his wanting towards her too. Since she knew her existence in Lisa’s body, she has always been there with her. They are more than sisters and it feels like they’re more than soulmates too. They share the same vessel, the same soul but totally different personalities.

Lisa’s wolf is a ball of fluffiness. She loves nature so much that smelling flowers and feeling the wind against her fur feels like her safe haven. And through nature, she can feel more of their Mother’s presence. It’s true she wasn’t with Lisa yet when they lost their Mother. If she was, she could’ve understood her more why she despises Alphas. Lisa doesn’t hate their kind. She hates the nature of how their Goddess Luna created Omegas. She even thinks she cursed them for being weak and submissive.

But it wasn’t like that. Being an Omega is a blessing. The gift of being able to bear a life inside you is something remarkable. A miracle. It is not easy to have someone alive live inside you for months. The love and the bond that you could build with your offspring is a lifetime connection. They say that you can survive losing your mate but losing a child is like losing your life.

Yeah, you’re right. Not everyone wanted to bear a pup. And being a mother wolf is not for everyone. Some wanted to maintain themselves and remain being pupless. And that is not a bad thing. Their Goddess Luna gave them freedom. Not all Omegas has a destined mate. There are also werewolves who are called “mateless”. And being one is a choice. Sometimes, those who aren’t destined can be together too. There are broken imprints that could lead them to another wolf that could help them build themselves again. It is a choice to love. Not only your chosen counterpart but also yourself. Because some chooses to be alone. There is a certain happiness for lone wolves. And they can seek their own happiness. Some found it in art, music and something else. Love is not limited to an individual. Love is everywhere, all you have to do is look for it.

But being with your destined mate is a gift. Given by the grace of their Goddess Luna. And Lisa’s inner wolf is not going to put that to waste.