6: Kneel

Jungkook watched his Omega silently sleeping on his bed

Jungkook watched his Omega silently sleeping on his bed. He personally requested Seokjin to do the medical procedures needed in his mansion to make sure he is there the moment she wakes up. But it's been 3 days and she's still not waking up. And in that 3 days too, he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe he didn't even sleep at all. He lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. He has been praying to Luna for the past days to beg her to keep his Omega safe. This is the only thing he asks and promised to repay it for all his life.

"Jungkook-ah." He suddenly heard Seokjin's voice as he enters her room. "Can you at least get yourself something to eat? I won't allow you to get sick too. You have a pack to take care of."

"It's been 3 days, hyung." Jungkook helplessly said, looking up to his older moon brother with his big doe-eyes that flashes an enormous amount of fear and worrisome. "And I can't hear her wolf either."

"Junggoo." Seokjin softly called and gets his hand over his nape to give him light squeezes to somehow lessen his anxiety. "Your mate received a Stage 1 Medication to get through a transformation. They gave her something to eliminate her wolf. Thank Luna you took her to me in an instant to make me stop getting the medicine spread in her brain and heart. I gave her an antidote to keep her wolf alive. But that wasn't an easy process too. Let her fight this. This is her battle. And all we have to do is to wait."

Jungkook sighed heavily. "I-- I came too late." He said and kissed Lisa's hand again. "Maybe if I searched harder in Seoul, I could've found her earlier."

"Yah, young pup. You were looking for her for 7 years. That's a long time, Junggoo. And she was a soldier. That explains why you can't find her." Seokjin answered while he inject another bottle of antidote to the injection port of the IV fluid attached to Lisa's hand. He touched the roller clamp for a few twists and let it go.

"Why would she want to be a soldier? Why would she go against her own kind? Why does she despise Alphas?" Jungkook asked again. These questions have been lingering in his head for the past couple of days too. It was his mate's unit who killed his guards and Namjoon's too. She didn't know that Namjoon's right hand Jackson is looking for his pregnant mate.

On that night when their hunting happened, that was when they rescued the Omegas from the pack that he and his moon brothers are fighting against with for the last 4 years. Shownu as the pack leader of the Lycan Blood Pack is just one of those notorious werewolves who hunts Omegas to impregnate them and make those pups a part of their army. An army that he is preparing for a war against humans.

If they can work together as one kind, they can definitely win this brewing war between humans and werewolves. But Shownu's ways are not right. In other words, it's inhumane. He is taking advantage of the Omegas to bear a pup and just continue to make them a bearer with all their lives.

This is not morally right in the name of Luna.

"That is a story to tell by your mate, herself. You got her now. Maybe if she knew about our real intentions, she'll change her mind." Seokjin said and smiled. "Everything's going to be fine, my little moon brother." He said and patted the younger's head.