33: Destroyed

Seokjin feels a little drowsy

Seokjin feels a little drowsy. He looked at his wonderful mate on the bed and then turned on the IV needle buried on the back of his hand; his blood is continuously being sucked out of his body to transfuse it to Jisoo's. The machine on the table is buzzing softly. It should take a couple of more minutes.

He pressed his head on his seat, closing his eyes to take a short nap. The machine will beep after transfusing the amount of blood that Jisoo needed. He released a soft sigh and squeezed the stress ball in his hand to help the machine transfuse more blood to his mate.

You know this is not a good idea, Seokjin. He heard his wolf said in his head. I know that we wanted to claim her but I respect her terms that's why until now, we aren't mating her. But with this-you are putting our life at risk too.

Seokjin sighed again, every breath feels a little heavier. He slightly opened his eyes to look at Jisoo on the bed. What can I do, Jinnie? I love her. The Circle did a pretty good job using her against us, aren't they? Just look how miserable we are right now. Taehyung almost died, Jimin's soul is at stake and Jungkook? I don't know. If this continues, Dark might resurface and reign in their vessel. No one can stop him. Even us.

And now you're saving her life only to put yours in danger, Seokjin. His inner wolf answered. You almost permanently shut me down, do you remember? It pains me a lot when you called us a Beta when we are more than that. You took off your crown to be with her. You kneeled and wore a rank that is below us.

Seokjin made a small smile. You wanted to be with her too, Jinnie. And I have to keep you hidden for me to understand her. I hope one day you forgive me. I cannot live without you. I know it pains me to lose Jisoo but it would hurt me more if I lost you. You are a part of my soul, Jinnie. I hope you understand why I concealed you in the dark. That wasn't easy for me.

His inner wolf sighed too. I feel weak whenever she's with us. She's like death that I keep on holding to. Why are we doing this, Seokjin? Why did you made me fall in love with her in a way I can't go back anymore?

It feels wonderful, isn't it? She's too wonderful and I can't help it. I love her so much that it hurts too much. Seokjin answered, releasing another heavy sigh. His visions started to get blurry, his eyes almost crossing because of too much drowsiness. His body feels more exhausted too. He took Jisoo in an immediate surgery to remove the bullet from the gunshot. The bullet damaged a lot of her muscles and tissues; she lost so much blood and her heart rate is dropping too.

And this why Seokjin have decided. He has to transfuse his blood to save her. And he will not going to regret that even though in 3 days, a war will break out to bring his territory down. The pack that he protected for years and offered his life on the line for every battle he faced is now in danger because of the woman who captured his heart.

He is mesmerized by her beauty. From that very first day he stepped in that laboratory class, her beautiful eyes and sweet honey scent are tattooed in his mind. And when he saw how vulnerable she was and let him help get through her heat-he knows that she will be someone he will think for the coming days, weeks and months of his life. His inner wolf is concealed at that time and she was in her heavy dosage of suppressants that is why they remained neutral in each other's presence.