17: Protected

Lisa can’t feel her legs

She can’t, she had to kneel. Her body is trembling in fear. With only the sound of Taehyung’s voice, her inner wolf was in unmeasurable fear.

Lisa.. listen to me. Listen to me,  My Omega. She heard Jungkook’s voice in her head. She focused on closing her eyes, calming her inner wolf who keeps on whimpering, her paws are shaking and her head lowered on the floor. Look at me, just me. She heard Jungkook’s voice again.

She finally opened her eyes and looks at the gorgeous golden eyes of her destined mate. Goddess Luna, he looks wonderful. And the best part? He’s hers. She pressed herself against his body that feels perfectly made for him. She gently rubs her cheek against his, almost making her purr. Nothing feels more safe than to be in his arms. She inhaled his scent, making her hum softly. Jungkook cupped her cheek, comforting rubs of this thumb against her face makes her calmer than ever. She almost forgot they’re in a rescue operation and she just wants to just continue purring in his arms like a kitten.

“That’s it, you’re doing great. Just listen to me, my Omega. Listen to my heartbeat.” He whispered again, making her nod and nudge her nose against his. That feels good, she thought. It just feels good having him next to her. Jungkook’s soft fingers touched her lips, leading her face next to his. She felt his nose softly nudging her cheek and nose too. She can also hear his calm breathing and she loves it when he softly purr too. In a matter of seconds, she felt his lips slowly kissing her. And she didn’t hesitate to respond to that. How can’t she if it felt that good? She felt his hand trailed down to her neck to her arms until it reaches her waist to pull her closer. Her hand trailed to his cheek to lead him more into their kiss. Why does her body fits into him like she’s made perfectly for him?

Oh, the wonders of the grace of their Goddess.

She might not understand a lot of it and for sure, their Goddess might be shaking her head most of the time because of her recklessness and disobedience, but she loves her too, right? Letting her feel this kind of security inside the arms of her destined mate might even look greedy but she taking it for granted.

When Jungkook finally broke the kiss, she is already catching her breath. None in her lifetime could make her take her breath away like how Jungkook is doing it. Her forehead remained pressed against his, letting him give her feathery kisses on her lips and cheeks. She flutter her eyes open and his golden eyes welcomed her. He gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her forehead.

“You’re safe with me.” Jungkook said softly, making her heart flutter. Her inner wolf’s whimpering stopped and she finally calmed down. She nodded and buried her face on his chest. He gave her gentle rubs against her back and his hand on the back of her head.

“Hands in the air!” They both flinched when they heard that noise from somewhere. Lisa turned to the hallway, finally seeing those Omegas swimming in their blood against the white-tiled floor. Their throats spilling these foul smelling blood all over the place. Lisa clenched her fist. When she told Taehyung that he doesn’t really need weapons because he can manipulate them to kill themselves, turns out he’s really determined to do it. Jungkook squeezes her hand and she met his golden eyes.