14: Submission

"Alpha King

"Alpha King." Jungkook heard Yeonjun's voice the moment he entered his office. He stepped closer to his desk keeping his head low.

"What is it, Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked, his eyes fixed on the balcony door making him busy on admiring the bright moon outisde.

"Your moon brother Alpha King Jimin left a message. An assembly is scheduled by tomorrow at 8 in the morning. With the top units of our military factions." He answered. "The rest of the territories agreed to the assembly."

"Prepare the 97 Liners then." Jungkook answered, sipping on his whiskey again.

"I have sent them the notices, my King." Yeonjun answered with a curt nod. Jungkook just hummed and waited for him to leave the room but he didn't. He turned his leather chair to face his right hand, observing him.

"What is it, Yeonjun?" Jungkook asked, noticing it. He was his right hand for years now and he typically knows if he is about to ask favors that he doesn't usually do. The younger wolf gulped hard, still keeping his head low for his leader.

"I would like to ask your permission to bring my mate to the Moonstone territory to get her treated." He asked, getting his one knee on the carpeted floor.

The young leader put his unfinished glass of whiskey down the table. "Of course." He briefly answered, making Yeonjun nod curtly. "I'm sorry about keeping her in the dungeons." He said again when he started to catch his scent. He is angry and he understands that. It is a nature of them to be protective and he cannot imagine how he is constraining his inner wolf to remain as his loyal right hand.

"I understand, Alpha King. But-" Yeonjun answered and finally looks up to him. His eyes are now burning green and he can see his canines peeking through his lips. "-my inner wolf doesn't."

Jungkook lifted his chin, even standing up from his chair. His inner wolf hated that kind of challenge from his right hand's wolf. His eyes turned bright gold too and when the lightning outside made the lights of the room black out, their eyes illuminated more. "You may leave at dawn. Let Soobin take your post for now." Jungkook said, his voice dominated the whole room. Yeonjun bowed his head for it pains him to even witness his King's unfaltering dominance to his bones.

"Will be done, My King." Yeonjun answered and steps back with his head down. He finally left his leader who gets back to his seat and continued drinking. He gulped his whiskey down his throat as he consumes his head with the thoughts of his mate.

That was true.

He killed an Omega when he was in a rut. And he didn't do it on purpose. Goddess Luna, never in his life he would hurt an Omega. But because of his nature and the lust clouding in his head, he lost it. He doesn't have any physical contacts with anyone at that time. He was on a voluntary abstinence for a long time, locked himself in his dungeons for 4 cycle of his ruts the entire year to wait for his mate. But that wasn't fucking easy. It was a torture.