24: Sabotage

Namjoon felt uneasy

Namjoon felt uneasy. He released a heavy sigh for the nth time that night because of what happened in that courtroom. For the first time in years, he saw that beast inside his youngest moon brother again. And he became stronger and more frightening than he was years ago.

He will never forget the first time he saw that cunning beast of him. It was snowing that night. So heavy that it covered the entire Seoul like a white blanket all over the city. He was grieving. The whole Golden Crimson pack is grieving because of the death of their King. Jungkook was only 19 back then. He lost his older brother from a broken heart and then his father is brutally murdered by his own brother. His older brother who is supposed to be the next King of Golden Crimson by birthright. But he wasn't chosen because he is a Hybrid.

The first ever confirmed Hybrid in the entire lifetime of the werewolves since the white plague spread around the world. A hybrid is considered the most dangerous species in the entire anatomy of a werewolf. They are said to be cursed by their Goddess Luna because of their greed for power. He will never be King with greed reeking in his entire being. The pack will be cursed too if he took the crown by force and no- the 6 Alpha leaders of Seoul won't let that happen. The whole pack witnessed the murder that is committed to their King that is why every werewolf fought him to kick him out of the Golden Crimson territory. The King apparently saw this coming and he gave General Commander Im Jae Beom to lead a war against his own brother.

And they succeeded.

They are able to kick the King's traitor brother out of their territory and leave the pack to Jungkook's hand. He was just 19 for the love of their Goddess Luna. The misery and loss that he is feeling at that young age made him overwhelmed. He cannot even control himself from shifting to something he had never been. The anger and hunger of revenge against his own Uncle fueled the beast inside him to resurface.

That's when the 6 Alpha Leaders knew-Jungkook was a Hybrid too.

He brushed his hands on his hair, ruining his slicked hairstyle but he doesn't really care about that. He looked at Seokjin on the opposite couch and he looks uneasy too, even Hoseok who is sitting beside him is keeping his silence while they wait for Yoongi to finish his meeting with his Jury. He must've sent Taehyung home back to his territory to let him prepare his pack for his sentence. He lost his right hand because his mate Kim Jennie killed him. And now that the Leader of the Winter River pack is under a trial, he has to look for somebody qualified to look after his pack while he is gone.

Although, that may still depend on Yoongi's last verdict. He will be the last werewolf who will present his decision for Taehyung's punishment from the Alpha Code breakage he committed.

"He became so much stronger. Should we ask Jimin to shut him down for good?" Seokjin suddenly asked and rested his elbows against his legs. "He can do it, right? He did it the first time. He should be able to do it again."