4: Links

Jungkook growled

Jungkook growled. He keeps pacing on his throne. He can't tell if his mate was in danger. The sudden disconnection of their link made him uneasy the entire night. His patience is getting thinner. He had to wait for Yeonjun to finally report on duty for the day. He is expecting for some good news about the task he gave him last night. The name of the secret organization extremely made it a narrow search. He gulped on his whiskey again, emptying his 3rd bottle for the last 2 hours.

His eyes glued on the horizon, watching how it slowly turn to light. Shades of yellow and light carnation pink is bursted on the sky, making him relax somehow inspite of his worry to his destined mate. He closed his eyes, trying to reach her again.

But he heard silence.

He heard a soft knock on his door. Finally! His inner wolf exclaimed. Jungkook turned his leather chair and stood up from there. His right hand Yeonjun opened the door, walked inside with his closest moon brother, Jimin.

"Hyung." He called and frowned. "What brought you here?" He said and walks down the stairs.

"I have a lead on how you will get your mate." Jimin said, making his heart race. Even the wolf inside him stirred, oblivious about the heard news. "My Rosé and her are blood sisters."

"Blood sisters?" Jungkook repeated.

"Alpha King, Park Chaeyoung-ssi is the best tracker of the said association. Her expertise is to track Alphas through their footprints and scents. She can catch our scents in an approximate of 2000 kilometers." Yeonjun said and gave me a bow. "Here are the details that I got for Ms. Lalisa Manoban. They are half-sisters. And they are the daughters of the Legendary Omega Marama."

(Marama is a maori term of 'Moon')

Jungkook and Jimin jolted as they both look at Yeonjun. The younger gave him a small smile. "She is a gifted omega by birthright. You being the son of the most powerful Alpha Jibaeja, your offspring will be the first in history of our kind to be called a royalty."

(Jibaeja is the korean term of 'Ruler')

Jungkook released a sigh and scanned the folder that Yeonjun handed him. There, he saw Lisa's picture. Even with that picture, his inner wolf felt euphoric. He feels tingles in his chest and stomach, the longing that he had in his body is getting stronger.

"When I was trying to link myself to Rosé's inner wolf, I heard her called for Lisa. Because of the suppressants in her system, she can't create separate links for every wolf she is trying to reach. I heard Lisa's inner wolf too. I heard your voice too." Jimin said and looks at the younger leader. "Maybe we can talk to Rosé and have this discussed with her."

"We really need to. Jin-hyung's mate was a part of their team too. And I will not forget this lady." Jungkook said, pointing another picture on the folder he is folding. "She is Taehyungie-hyung's mate. She was the one who unleashed that forbidden weapon against us last night. Apparently, our mates are all connected. Like how we are too. We are one of the few of the gifted Alphas of our goddess Luna. It is not a coincidence that Luna made them our destined mates. We can finally save our kind against humans once we mated and imprinted." Jungkook said and walked to the couch to grab his leather jacket. "Yeonjun, prepare my car. And gather all Alphas from the team we had last night. We need to go to the Moonstone territory. Jin-hyung has some explaining to do."