47: Innocence

Cold

Cold.

Lisa slowly flutter her eyes open. It was dark—and cold. She looked around and that’s when she realized—Lily resurfaced and reigned in their vessel. She released a heavy sigh and pressed her head against the wall behind her. As much as she hated Lily to witness the war that will be happening in a few hours, she wants to hide in this closet for a little while like how she used to when she was younger.

She was inside the closet. That same closet where she usually hides during the full moon, or the harvest time of the Alpha Rogues. The safest place she could be to be safe from anyone who wanted to harm and take advantage of her.

Her soul is hurting. Her mind is confused. And the feelings of the king and the thief towards her is making her terrified. What if she took off the bug in her head and she won’t remember how much she loves that king? And she might go back to that thief like how she would do if she didn’t fell in love with him.

She curled up in that dark corner and rested her head against her knees. Jungkook’s face flashed in her head, remembering their unending bickering. She painfully smiled as she reminisce those times when she just gets in his nerves but he held back his patience for her stubborn omega ass.

“Jungkook..” She whispered, hoping he’ll hear her even though that’s almost impossible.

But then—she noticed that a light was peeking through the gap of the closet doors. She gently pushed it and the bright light made her squint her eyes. She slowly get up to leave the closet. She frowned as she walked through the brightness around her, looking at that faint silhouette she is seeing from a distance. 

“Lisa?”

She froze.

That was Jungkook’s voice.

“Jungkook?” She called back. “Where are you?” She asked and turned around. The moment she turned her back in attempt to find where the voice came from, she suddenly found herself standing in the middle of an abundant forest. She can even hear the quacking of birds and flapping of their wings as they fly around the tall trees, the loud buzzing of cicadas and bugs everywhere and a faint sound of water rushing from somewhere.

She looked at herself and she is wearing this familiar red hood tailored by her grandwolfie. She is also wearing a clothing that she isn’t familiar with. She’s wearing a ruffled white collared top and suede beige pants partnered with these knee-boots to purposely protect her from any sharp branches or grasses on the ground. Her eyes shifted to the medallion pinned to keep her hood in place; she brushed her fingertips against the engraved architecture of it. She also has no clues what this is.

“Lisa, is that you, puppy?”

“Jungkook.” She called back, turning her back to find where he is. But her eyes are only welcomed by the huge trunks of the trees around, surrounded by mosses and wild orchids. She made a step, the twigs and branches on the ground squeaking in her every step. She pulled the hood off of her head, revealing her red hair too. Since her nature totally took over her system, her hair is gradually growing faster than anyone else. Her hair is so long it reached below her hips but it is neatly braided behind her, it even has flowers and crystals designed in it.