Hidden Chapter: Salvation

The 18-year old Kim Mingyu is quiet as he walks through the huge gates of the Golden Crimson territory

The 18-year old Kim Mingyu is quiet as he walks through the huge gates of the Golden Crimson territory. He can’t even explain how massive and luxurious it looks as he enters, his eyes roaming those tall buildings around. The Protectors are walking before him and there are also a few behind. He gripped on his duffle bag  and just followed these stinking Alphas in front of him.

Mingyu looked around. He is very aware of the power and influence that this territory holds. As well as the other six in the city of Seoul. For someone who is a rogue and who run away from a small pack, why in the world would the King of the Golden Crimson territory invite him for dinner?

Mingyu’s eyes feasted on the wonderful surroundings of the area. Seoul is a developing city and the giant buildings around just explains why it is called the most successful and expanding place of South Korea. But as he looks around the territory grounds of Golden Crimson, it felt like he is taken in a different dimension; a parallel universe of the world of humans outside those gates.

Mingyu turned to look at the garden that looks very well maintained. With all the lights around, he can clearly see and admire the flowers that are perfectly blooming in this fine spring season. The trees are gently swaying with the calm breeze of air of the city.

He didn’t even know this would look this beautiful and so different from what he is so used to outside this territory. Right in front of his eyes is the marvelous structure of the home where the king is currently residing. The huge monument can be seen from the huge gates and that statue of the current king is also a stunner. It is made of gold and the lights around it radiates in the entire territory.

King Jeon Jung Pyo.

The Alpha Jibaeja.

He is the 12th Golden King of the territory. His coronation even made it to the books and history classes. The seal of these Protectors in their uniforms also shows the legacy of his family that is believed to have the greatest bloodline. They are called The Golden Ones. Why? It’s because of their golden eyes. Those gold eyes are a proof of royalty.

Being surrounded by these stinking Alphas is making him uncomfortable. Why in the world would they want a beta in these grounds? He is pretty sure they wanted something from him. It always works that way. These Alphas may be the strongest in the pack but they aren’t the smartest. This is why betas are always useful in the society not only for werewolves but also for humans.

For centuries, the co-existence of werewolves and humans is not as harmonious as the majority thought. The discrimination against the werewolves are still rampant and whenever a crime or a commotion happened in an area, the suspicions are always thrown to werewolves. The media is always showing statistics about the number of crimes that werewolves are bringing to every city and province of the country. Humans always blame the nature of werewolves but that don’t make sense because majority of the cases brought to the court is because of humans too.