40: Blanket

Lisa can feel Dark’s gazes on the back of her head and it’s making her uncomfortable

Lisa can feel Dark’s gazes on the back of her head and it’s making her uncomfortable. She is currently stitching the open wound of his half-brother and she can hear his unsettling paces by the door. She tried to ignore him but his scent is all over her place to mark his territory over her. He just bred into her so she pretty sure smells of his scent too. Betas have really sensitive sense of smell and it’s their advantage because they can smell emotions through scents.

And he can tell that Alpha outside the door of the operating room is in complete madness and rage because of the presence of this Beta in her own place.

“He fucking stinks.” She heard Mingyu said and coughed. “You know what, if he really wants to kill me—I’d rather have him tore my head off than get me suffocated in his scent.” He said and cough again. “Oh, holy Goddess. He’s all over the place.”

Dark gripped on the door frame with his sharp nails. “Well, that sounds promising. Should I do it now? Maybe I can preserve your head and hang it on my wall too to have something to stare at while drinking my whiskey.” Dark said, smirking.

“Dark, please.” Lisa said and looks at him. He met her purple eyes and released a heavy sigh. He poked his tongue against his cheek and gets his hands inside his pockets to hide those growing nails. Or he might seriously tear this beta off in front of her.

“If I weren’t so in love with you—I have ended him there in three seconds.” Dark said, walking out of the room again and continued pacing there. He brushed his hair and glared at his half-brother. “Why are you even here? How did you know I was here?”

“I didn’t come here for you, Dark. You think I care about you, hm? Don’t flatter yourself. I am here for Red.” Mingyu answered and turned to look at Lisa, making their faces inches away on purpose. He wiggled his eyebrows and made a flirty smile that she ignored. She shakes her head and continued stitching him.

“Stop gawking at her or I will pull your eyes out.” Dark growled, stepping inside the operating room.

“Dark. Out of the room.” Lisa said, looking at him. She made a deal with him to not step in the room unless she is done stitching his half-brother. Even though she knows that she is no match for these two werewolves physically, this is still her territory. And she is relieved that both of them are acknowledging that. She can tell it pains his ego when she talks to him like this but she is not letting him kill the only man who knows who she was before she became a soldier.

Most of her memories are wiped out of her head as a precaution taken by Zayn Malik. He did this to every soldier of the Oasis unit. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and her. He took everything that could be used as a weakness for this mission. Once they succeeded in taking down their assets, they will get treated and their greatest reward will be their extracted memories. When this beta told her that he can take the bug off her head, she found hope.