3. Voices

"Jennie, why would you fucking use that weapon?!" Jisoo shouted, her voice echoing in Lisa's hidden apartment

"Jennie, why would you fucking use that weapon?!" Jisoo shouted, her voice echoing in Lisa's hidden apartment. "Are you two trying to kill your inner wolves?!"

"I don't have a choice. Lisa is surrounded by 6 Alphas! And an Alpha King is gripping her throat against the wall. I have to do it. Or else she'll be taken too!" Jennie answered as she sits beside Lisa who is just keeping her silence. But she's actually not. She's trying to reach her inner wolf and gladly, she wasn't that all affected with the forbidden weapon Jennie used as a last resort in saving her.

He is our mate, Lisa! I can't be mistaken! I felt him! I felt his touch and that instantly made me wake up. Her inner wolf screamed in her head.

Stop it, Wolfie! We almost died in there!

No, he felt it. He kissed me, he kissed me, Lisa! He knows! He felt it too!

Lisa clenched her fist. Wolfie, stop this. I am not coming to him. I will not quit this mission and I will find Rosé. Don't test me!

So what are you going to do? You'll silence me again? You know you need me to get to your missions. Stop fighting our nature! I want him! I want him!

Lisa groaned and hold her head to silence her inner wolf. But because of that kiss she shared with her destined Alpha, her inner wolf became stronger.

"Lisa, are you okay?" She heard Jisoo's voice and her hand on her shoulder. "How's your wolf?"

"She's being a bitch." She answered and buries the heel of her palm against her right eye. It's always painful trying to silence her but she still do it anyway. She does this if they usually can't get along at times like this. They have this love-hate relationship and that makes them unseparable.

"He's your mate, isn't he?" Jennie asked her, making Lisa gulp hard and clench her jaw.

"What? She saw her mate tonight?" Jisoo asked and turned to Jennie. The younger nodded, her eyes fixed to Lisa.

"I saw him kiss her." Jennie said and shifted to Jisoo. "Why is this even happening? Why are we destined to mate the Alpha Kings of Seoul? Unnie, I don't think I can take this anymore." She continued and rested her back against the wall.

Jisoo did not answer.

"What are you guys saying? You saw your mates and you let connect to you?" Lisa asked, looking at the two ladies in front of her.

"I stopped the suppressants 3 weeks ago, Lisa. And my wolf is getting stronger. And honestly, I like it." Jennie confessed, her eyes started to water. "He imprinted me." She said and pulls her collar to show them the mark on her neck from that one night her Alpha crashed to her hidden apartment. She was in heat and her Alpha can smell her even from miles away. Because of their link, he can go to her without any challenges.