16: Charm

Taehyung's heart is racing

Taehyung's heart is racing. He cannot explain the pain and the misery that his inner wolf is feeling right now. The bond that he created with Jennie is now broken. He felt like dying. He felt so hollow and empty. He won't be able to live like this. He cannot live without Jennie.

He went through a lot before he saw his mate and he cannot lose her like this. He would never, ever let her go. She was his life and his reason for living. If she's gone, there's no reason for him to continue his life anymore. All he needed is her.

He will never forget that day when he first laid his eyes on her. His standard of what beautiful is never certain. He refuses to know someone who fails to capture his attention. He is looking for that connection that will linger through his soul and he hasn't found that yet in years.

But when he saw her.. he is captivated.

📜

Taehyung took off his mask and looks at his reflection. He has been searching for his mate for a very long time. From the day that he turned 16 and knew the existence of his inner wolf, he wanted to be with her. And today was just the other days that his search turned to nothing. He has been looking around not only in Seoul but also around the country to look for his mate. He even thought of invading North Korea to find her. That really is tempting him but he cannot leave his pack without a leader for a long time. And he feels exhausted. He washed up for bed and finally dragged himself to sleep.

He placed his hand over his forehead. He contemplated if he will go back to that vintage store he saw on his way back home. It was his habit since he was young to collect vintage things. It was his Father who started this and he eventually get fascinated by it. Every thing from the past has its own story and he liked how time changes but these things remained the same. If an emotion is attached to an object, it makes them more valuable. He likes to shop if he feels so down from his frustration of the failure in finding his mate.

He turned to look at the clock and it strikes to 7PM. He decided to finally go for a walk, hiding his scent with the perfume that Seokjin invented for him. Apparently, his scent is not as musky like his other moon brothers. His scent doesn't only attract werewolves but also humans. He also needs to cover his face with a mask to avoid luring any kind of living thing for he cannot control his gift. Their Goddess Luna gave him the gift of beauty. A beauty that could give enlightenment to their own kind, to make them love how their Goddess has created them.

He lost his Mother when he was born. But he knew how his Father fought a lot of Alpha Leaders back in Daegu to keep his Mom with him. They weren't destined together but his Mother had loved his Father like how destined mates love each other. Or maybe, more than that. Because of his Mother's uncontrollable gift of beauty, a lot of Alphas took advantage of her. Even his own destined mate. With just a smile or gaze and she can make you do everything she asks you to. And that's why a war has happened between the Alpha leaders of Daegu.