19: History

Seokjin has been sleepless for days

Seokjin has been sleepless for days. From that day that it was revealed that The Circle is affiliated with the organization that his mate belongs to until the urgent rescue operation that they had to execute with just hours to prepare for it. He spent most of his time in his laboratory to study more about Jungkook's anatomy to help him discover his gift. He's too late.

He is supposed to discover his gift 2 years after reaching his adolescence age, which is 16. And from there, he should be training himself to use his gift to protect his pack. But it has been 7 years and Jungkook remained clueless about his gift. Seokjin is not able to get his studies and researches useful to help his younger moon brother. Namjoon is mostly helping him a lot. Jimin too - getting Jungkook in several counseling about his identity. Jimin has been studying about his psychology too of being a successor from True Blooded Alpha bloodline. Out of all of them, he was an Alpha who came from a dynasty of Kings and Leaders for the past generations. But as years gone by, the three of them remained unsuccessful in helping their youngest moon brother.

And now this happened.

He recklessly went to a suicide mission to rescue Jennie without any concrete plans at all. What if he got killed? He might leave the Golden Crimson territory kingless and that worried him a lot. He is the eldest among The Seven and the responsibility of being the eldest and the most experienced Alpha Leader is all over his shoulders. Taehyung is not an exception too but he is capable of saving his mate because of his gift. That gift can definitely protect him.

But Jungkook?

Yes, he was the strongest in all of them but that wasn't enough! His knowledge about combats and fights cannot save him alone. Thank Luna, Rosé and Jisoo was able to lay an emergency and urgent plan to proceed with the rescue operation. Everyone closely participated and that gave them the success that they are aiming for.

He suddenly flinched when he felt Jisoo's hands on his shoulders. He didn't even notice her get inside his laboratory. He is too occupied with those MRI records and X-ray films in front of him. He turned and saw her warmly smiling at him, her long black hair freely flowing behind her.

"Hi." She softly greeted and smiled at him. Goddess Luna, what a lovely creature he got in front of him. She carefully took off his glasses and tipped her toes to get her arms over his shoulders. He released a relieved sigh and nuzzled his nose against her neck. Inhaling his mate's scent that smells like sweet-innocent honey.

"So-yah.." Seokjin softly called her name and looks at her. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"You're leaving tonight, aren't you?" She asked, looking down on his white coat while playing with the tip of his tie.

Seokjin nodded. "Yeah, the trial will be at midnight."

"Aren't you going to rest for a while?" She asked softly, looking up to him.