18: Dominance

Jungkook felt like his heart stopped beating when Lisa finally moved on her bed and slowly flutter her eyes open

Jungkook felt like his heart stopped beating when Lisa finally moved on her bed and slowly flutter her eyes open. In that moment when those Omega Soldiers started to fire them with their guns, he fucking don't care how many bullets he had to catch for her, even though it's a grenade - he will never hesitate to protect her with all his life. That rescue operation is a success. With the help of his older moon brothers, Taehyung and him is saved from being doomed in that place.

He knows that deciding to save Jennie with no concrete plans at all is a suicide mission. But he cannot leave his mate to bait herself in exchange of Jennie. He has to do something.

And he did.

Yoongi and Namjoon lays out the best plans and strategies in a war. Hoseok, Jimin and along with his skills in combat are at best in executing these plans in action, Seokjin and Taehyung is there for the needed rescue and protection. They are the perfect team of Seven alphas who dedicated their whole lifetime to protect their packs.

The rescued Omegas are confined in a facility in Seokjin's territory. It is the best territory to get them treated and protected because it is just a river away from Yoongi who owns the heaviest weapons. Most of the top military units in their territories are also sent there for them to be fully monitor. Jimin had a complete surveillance of them with help of Hoseok and their mates.

The Nurturers of every territory are also gathered to help these rescued Omegas from the attack happened last night. If there is someone who would understand them, those are the Omegas that they helped and rescued too. The Seven wanted them to build their connections with their own kind. The Nurturers dedicated their lives to nourish and protect everyone in the pack and these rescued Omegas needed that kind of nurturing.

These plans laid out that night they had an assembly in The Oak. But because Jungkook was so clouded with his emotions when Lisa left, he left there too without even waiting the meeting to be officially pronounced adjourned. What kind of Alpha Leader who does that? He is ready to send his Top Military Unit but he didn't even stayed to know the rescue plan.

And Jungkook felt like he is left on his own to watch over his mate who almost died because of that silver cut. He only had one job. The only thing that he needs to do is to protect her. And he failed. How can he even continue to protect a pack if he is even that reckless to risk his life for her. He has to make his priorities straight. He loves his mate for sure, but he needs to remember he is an Alpha Leader and a pack is expecting him to protect them too.

Is he even worthy of this crown on his head?

Lisa released a soft purr when she lifted herself from the bed, her elbows supporting her weight. Jungkook immediately sat beside her to help her sit, his arm securely around her.