20: Unleashed

The courtroom suddenly feels overwhelming

The courtroom suddenly feels overwhelming. No, it's worse. Jungkook is filled with regret and anxiety. The speaker in the middle of the room is reading a statement about the breakage of code that he and his older moon brother Taehyung had done. The news about the attack in The Circle cannot be silenced. The media composed not only of the Human Government but also the werewolves are making it worse. The commotion in Seoul is starting to emerge in the entire city. And this happened hours after the attack. Since nobody knows about what is happening in The Circle and how werewolves are being subjected to these experiments to eliminate their kind, the blame are thrown to the leading Alpha Kings of the city of Seoul.

Every crime that is happening in the dark should only to be dealt with in the dark. Not only humans but also werewolves are supposed to be kept in the dark to keep their security. The Human Government has their own secrets like Werewolves too. Sometimes, it's better to keep yourself in the dark because every ugly little thing is more terrifying in the light.

It is expected that more death march protests and declaration of war between the werewolves and humans will open in the next few days. The discrimination against werewolves will get worse because of this. Trending topics on social media are also getting a lot of media attention against the werewolves. Besides, words can cut a soul and it is even considered sharper than a sword.

The best way to get every creature blinded is to use the things they are only capable of seeing. And the ostracism against their kind will be at its worst.

The way these poor Omegas being sexually objectified is going to be their nightmare. It has going on for a long time and because of this incident, they wouldn't want to imagine how worse it would turn out. They wouldn't feel safe in walking around at night with all those threats not only from the Alpha Rogues but also from those Human Rebels who would take advantage of them in any worse possible thing they could ever think of.

The way humans will ridicule their Goddess Luna about the nature of Alphas and how they are created. These defamation against their nature and need of their destines mates will become much-much worse than it has been in the past decade. How their natural capabilities will be viewed as a threat and not a gift. How they will get stares from humans in every street like they're criminals. How they would always be labeled as dangerous and hostile. Being dominant is different from being aggressive.

Those Betas that has been helping the Human Government for a lot of fields will be a target of these irrelevant judgements for they are always labeled as the 'servants' of the humans and even by their own kind. Just because Betas aren't born to rule like an Alpha and to produce like an Omega, they are often disregarded and taken advantage of. Their beyond of this world intellect are often used as a weapon.

By the next coming week, the leading Alpha Leaders in every province and city of South Korea will have an assembly about the relationship between the human and werewolves. This union should not be destroyed or a war will soon break out. That was the last thing they would want to do.