13: Confusion

⚠️ Author's Note: Trigger warning

⚠️ Author's Note: Trigger warning. This chapter contains very detailed matured parts. Please read at your own risk. 

"Then claim me."

Lisa cannot understand what she just said. She can't even tell if that was her inner wolf or it was really her. Was it because he helped her get through her heat and that she suddenly wanted him to touch her again? That cannot be, she thought to herself. 

What the hell is happening to her?

The confusion and anger about what she just knew tonight is clouding her mind. She dedicated her whole life to save Omegas against a kind that she is begging to claim her being. The way she view Alphas from way back she was 10 is slowly having a turning point because of this werewolf who has the most beautiful golden eyes she had ever seen. Did she even saw another wolf who had the same eyes as him? No, absolutely not. Just him. Just her mate, her destined mate. 

All of a sudden, she was praising him in her head. She used to despise them, curse them even because of how Alphas destroyed and took advantage the weaker kind, the kind on the lower ranks. That fucking hurt her ego. Was that even a thing for Omegas? Do Omegas even have the right to have an ego anyway? Until at this point, she cannot understand why Omegas had to fight for a rightful spot in this world. Why do Omegas have to prove themselves that they are not only made to submit and to let every kind in the world to understand that they have the control in their bodies and the freedom to do what they think what's best for them. No, they aren't made to tell where they are supposed to sit in a dinner table and they aren't made to just kneel to please their Alphas with that leash around their neck. 

"What?" Jungkook asked, frowning his forehead. 

Lisa bites her lower lip as she watch him turn around, looking at her. His eyes travelled to her exposed body, her long hair covering her breasts and the rest is uncovered, making him want her more. 

"Y-you heard me." Lisa answered softly, gulping hard. Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he continued staring at her. 

"Do you have any idea what you are asking me?" He asked, his voice sounded lustful. He presses his hand on the bed to move closer to her. 

"Yes." Lisa answered, breathless. Her eyes focused on his parted wet lips. 

"I am going to ask you again." Jungkook asked, stopping himself from kissing her or else.. he won't be able to stop. 

"I'll let you claim me." Lisa repeated, her voice clearer. 

Jungkook bites his lower lip. "Lalisa Manoban, I am not asking for your permission. I want your fucking consent. And we can't do it right if you just wanted this because of what happened tonight." He said, his voice sounded more authoritative.