31: Inner Battle

Light hushed and kissed Lisa's forehead when she whimpered softly

Light hushed and kissed Lisa's forehead when she whimpered softly. He carefully submerged themselves in this warm bath in his huge tub. Like when they first made love, he had to bathe her after waiting for his knot to finally loosens. He noticed that she still bleeds and he had to clean her up half-awake on his bathtub.

The marks on her body gradually faded too. He took all the time in the world to memorize each stroke of swirls and twists marked on her skin. How come their Goddess Luna gave him such a wonderful creature? How can he deserve such a marvelous gift?

Lisa slowly flutter her eyes when he squeezed that soft loofa against her shoulder. The mild lavender scent of the bath soap is mixing with her strong vanilla scent. Jungkook cannot help but to nudge his nose against her neck and kissed it lightly. She weakly smiled and moved to reach his lips. She slowly kissed him and he did too. She touched his lips when they parted, her purple-gold eyes looking at him.

"I love you." She whispered and pressed her cheek against his face. He smiled and gave her feathery kisses on her face. His heart is filled with so much joy with how she declares her love for him.

"I love you more, Lisa. So, so much more." Light whispered back, kissing her again. He reached for her nape to pull her closer and she responded to him in a slow lazy kiss. She released a heavy breath against his lips, devouring how sweet this kiss is. Her hand cupped his cheek, the sound of their lapping lips echoing in the quiet bathroom. She even hummed softly when he travelled his lips to her neck, her lips parting so seductively. He went back to capture her lips again, still flooding his head with the sound of his wet kisses on hers. He just can't stop. He doesn't want to. He wanted all of her for himself.

When she is too weak to respond to him, he decided to finally get off the tub and wipe her dry. He walked out of his bathroom, lifting her up in his strong arms. She rested her head on his shoulder and pressed her hand against his chest. She did her best to wear the prepared silk night dress on the edge of his bed. He ordered his right hand to prepare another room for her.

That room they just had was in ruins. A proof how crazily in love they are with each other. One second they are making love on his bed and the next, they are after each others necks. Light cannot even explain it. There's something about Lisa's stubborn independence that lures him more into her. All his life he expected all Omegas to show obedience and submit to him.

But this woman is so different. So different that it pains his entire being but he can't stop wanting her. All of her. He despises her disobedience but that makes him understand that she is just an Omega who is constantly fighting for her own space, her own choices and her own body. That independence may fear Alphas because they cannot live without them. They may be strong, dominant and sometimes aggressive but Omegas are their weakness. A lot of Alphas are afraid to admit that because of pride.

But Jungkook was never afraid of showing his weakness. For him, you will never understand your strength if you don't acknowledge your weakness.

Lisa is his both.