5: Home

Lisa felt her head pounding

Lisa felt her head pounding. It felt worse than the past few days. This is because she is 2 weeks away on her maturing age. And the heat of your maturing age is the most painful. The suppressants she injected in her body days ago made it worse.

Fucking hell, Wolfie. Stop linking to him. I swear, I'll get another shot of suppressants today if you don't stop! Lisa screamed at her inner wolf, keeping her in bed for the rest of the night. When she opened her eyes, she jolted on bed when she didn't recognize where she is.

"Where am I?" She whispered to herself and sits on the bed. She gets her feet on the cold tiled floor but the door suddenly opened, her eyes welcomed by a familiar man.

"Thank God, you're already awake." He said and puts the tray of warm water and clean towel over the table next to her bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Uhm, what happened? What is this place?" Lisa didn't bother answering that and just roams her eyes around the room.

"You're in our facility." He answered. "You remember me, right? We met last night."

Lisa just nodded and tried to recall his name. "Kim Mingyu." She said curtly.

She suddenly felt glitches in her head, making her firmly close her eyes. She released a faint whimper and touches her forehead, her fingers gripping her hair. "Fuck." She whispered.

Lisa! Run! Run!!

That was the faint voice of her inner wolf. Too soft that she almost can't hear her. Lisa felt the man's hand over her shoulder.

"I think you should get more rest. How old are you?" He asked and Lisa frowned when she looked at him.

"I have to go." She said again and started to get her feet in her boots but Mingyu hold her shoulders to stop her.

"Hey, it's okay. I know. I won't tell anyone. I know you're an Omega." He said, making her flinch and move away from him. "What I said last night was true. I only not help humans from werewolves but also Omegas from abusive Alphas. I am from an independent organization. My Mother used to have wolfinism. I can help you get better."

Lisa stared at him. What the hell is he saying? Her mind is in so much confusion.

"Don't be afraid." He said and reaches to touch her arm again but Lisa jolted on the bed when another sting of pain filled her head.

Mate! I need you! Help! I need you! We need you! Please! Lisa's inner wolf faintly echoed in her head again. She released a whimper as she presses her fingers against her temples. "You gave me something." She said and looks at Mingyu. "What is it?"

"Uhm, the Stage 1 medication." Mingyu answered. "Dr. Styles gave it to you."

"What the fuck is a Stage 1 medication?" Lisa asked, keeping her face straight even though her eyebrows are twitching from the pain in her head.