29: Jealousy

Three days earlier

Three days earlier.

Jungkook is sitting on his leather office chair, looking at the almost perfectly circle moon in the night sky. Clouds surrounding it is making the night darker than it already is. He tilted his glass of whiskey, the ice cubes clinging against it. Even though his room is dark, his glowing golden eyes are too bright and Light is struggling to be the middleman in this internal war happening in his soul.

After that meeting that had happened in Shadow Crawler territory, discussing about the dropping of Taehyung and Jungkook's trial—Omega Reese, Omega Irene and Omega Wendy revealed the revolution that will happen on the full moon of this month. And the soldiers cannot do anything about it but to make a parlay to somehow keep themselves alive. No, scratch that. Lisa agreed to the parlay to spare Jennie the punishment she deserves.

But for Yoongi—that's not an option. Taehyung almost died because she attacked him. And if Yoongi wasn't there, Taehyung could've seriously died that night. The Seven will not allow it. The Soldiers were taken by their own mates. Seokjin did everything to save Jisoo from that gunshot, Jimin took Rosé back to his own territory to travel to her soul and Taehyung took Jennie to his place too to think about her deserved punishment.

And Jungkook? That's going to be another story. There is no way that he would punish Lisa when he is head over heels of her. He's not going to hurt her. And he doesn't want a war too.

War will only make things worse. Deaths will cause more deaths.

No, you can't punish her. Dark, I'd die. I can't, I can't hurt her. Jungkook said, making the other inner wolf growl.

Are you out of your mind, Guk? Did you hear what our lone-wolf military friend just told you? Golden Crimson is going to be a battleground. Are you going to let that happen?! Dark shouted, even growling because of rage.

Having a war is not the solution, Dark. We can't lose more innocent wolves because of the sins of a few. I don't want any more deaths in my pack! Jungkook answered, pulling those chains around his wrists that Dark managed to get him in. He is restraining him to resurface because he won't allow a war. He still believe that those Soldiers will still stand by their side and kill Omegas whom they swore to protect. No, they won't be. Dark have heard enough of their betrayal.

I think you forgot what Taehyungie-hyung just told us. He is attacked by that Soldier on his bed. He almost died. Goddess Luna, are you hearing me, Guk? Do I have to lay all the cards in front of you again to get into your senses?! Dark shouted, making Jungkook look away. He didn't say anything and so Dark spoke again.

Our pack is made of strong, loyal and faithful wolves. They dedicated their lives to serve us. To protect us like how we do for them. Do you remember those kisses from the Ranchers? How they adored Lisa too? They can offer everything for their King—and for their Queen for that matter. We have to do the same. We must protect our grounds at all costs! If Jennie can bury her knife in Taehyung's chest, do you think Lisa can't? I will stick to what I initially decided. We are going to war. Dark said again, making Jungkook sigh and drop on his knees. The chains clinging again.