Disclaimer

DO NOT IGNORE.

A strict reminder to all my readers:

The Rogue is a novel based on the omegaverse. Omegaverse, also known as A/B/O (an acronym for "alpha/beta/omega"), is a subgenre of speculative erotic fiction, and originally a subgenre of erotic slash fan fiction. Stories in the genre are premised on societies wherein humans are divided into a dominance hierarchy of dominant "alphas", neutral "betas", and submissive "omegas". These terms are derived from those used in ethology to describe social hierarchies in animals.

The characters in this story is not associated to me in any way. This doesn't define the personality or the current situation of the names of the people in actual reality. There is no way I own any of the recognizable characters, or quotes throughout and for the duration of this story. No profit is being made and no infringement is intended. However, I claim rights to the created fictional characters and original plot points.

Everything in this book is purely fictional. This genre contains a lot of detailed mature contents. I recently edited the chapters and removed these parts that aren't suitable for our younger audiences. But as I went back to read it without those important parts, I decided to get those removed contents back in each chapter. I don't want your reading experience be affected.

PS: I am not sexualizing the actual people who owned the names of the characters I created in this story. This is not made to give conclusions that these people are in a relationship in any way. These people are established in the public and their image will help you widen your imagination about the characters portrayed in this fictional story. Think of them as actors or actresses for this story and not take it out of context.

Bighit Entertainment is strict about the protection of their artists. YG Entertainment does the same. Do not read if you think I am violating these rights because of this story. This is made to share my talent and hardwork in writing. Do not take it to an extent to think I am someone who is damaging their image in public.

Again, do not read if you feel uncomfortable.

Do not destroy an author's lifeline with all the works they published made from their passionate ideas for the alternative world they are creating just because you ignored this disclaimer. Writing is profound. It is not easy to think of a story, a plot and a conclusion of it. It can take years and decades to have something you published that you are really proud of.

In any case that I received an email or complaint about my works, I will shut this account down immediately.

Be kind and be human.
The world is in chaos.

Do not destroy the world I am trying to live in. If you do not want this universe with me, I will widely open the door to make you leave.

Author Tiff
xx