28: Battleground

"Golden Crimson Territory

"Golden Crimson Territory. Alpha King Jeon Jungkook in command. Watchers of each faction, engage report." Jungkook said through his speakers, looking through the huge screens in front of him. The lockdown facility of every faction is flashed before him, his right hand Yeonjun made sure that all the werewolves are gathered for the lockdown he ordered for his entire territory.

"Alpha Soobin. The Ranchers are all transferred to the safe house. All facilities are shut down. We are waiting for your command to initiate lockdown, my King." Soobin's voice blasted in the speaker in the room.

"Stand by. Surgicals?" Jungkook answered, shifting his eyes to the next screen, the faction of his medical team is gathered too.

"Alpha Huening Kai." Kai's voice blasted on the speaker. "All units are safe. Emergency calls will be accommodated immediately. Ambulance are all on site, all doctors are on-call." He said, making Jungkook hum. "Our Omega Nurses will be on shift tonight for any possible casualties."

"Nurturers?" Jungkook called, shifting to another screen.

"Omega Yongsun, reporting." A soft voice answered. Her face flashed on the screen; Jungkoon nodded to her. "All young pups are locked up in the Placenta, all pregnant wolves are locked with them. Nurturer Somi and Chungha are with them at this time. Waiting for your command to initiate the lockdown, my King." She said and made a curt nod.

"Stand by." Jungkook answered, shifting to another screen. "Protectors." He called, flashing the group of his Protectors all armed and ready.

"Alpha Yeonjun." Yeonjun's face flashed on the screen. He looked around his troops and then shifted his eyes to look at his King. "Alpha King, we are all ready. At your command, we will protect the ground."

"Military?" Jungkook called, shifting his eyes on the other screen. "Make sure that all Snipers are in place. Roll call."

"Alpha Eunwoo. 97 Liner Unit. Leader of the Rottweiler Sniper Squad. We are all gathered in the rooftop of the Rancher's building. Protectors are on the ground." Eunwoo reported, making Jungkook nod.

"Alpha DK. 97 Liner Unit. Leader of the Bulldog Sniper Squad. We are inside the building of the Surgical's building. All eyes are on the ground. Doctors and nurses are under our protection. Nothing to worry about their safety, Alpha King." DK's voice blasted against the speakers and Jungkook gave him a curt nod.

The report of every sniper unit and protector's squad continued to give their reports to their King. Jungkook kept his composure not until—he saw his mate guarding the first territory gates. She looked at the camera mounted on the post and she knew he will be able to see her from the headquarters. She is wearing that uniform from her organization and if he's going to be honest, he wanted to rip her into pieces.

But that changed when he travelled her soul—to her buried memories. Seokjin calls it her subconscious memory storage. It is where humans or werewolves store these horrible memories to keep their conscious mind away from it. It is a nature response to trauma. Jimin told him that she has no clue about those memories that he had seen. It was like – he is watching a movie out of her head. A very horrible movie. He is an Alpha. A werewolf from a generation of Alpha Kings and lived as a Crimsonee all his life. But he won’t hesitate to kill if these trained soldiers will continue to threat the safety of his kingdom.