1. The Soldier

Lisa bites her lip to stop herself from whimpering

Lisa bites her lip to stop herself from whimpering. This is the second time she injected a suppressant in her to prevent her scent to get recognized by the Alphas she's hunting. 2 more weeks and she'll turn 21. The maturing age for Omegas before they experience their first heat, the heat to be ready for mating and imprinting.

"Lisa, that's the second shot this week. You know this is not healthy. You will put your life on risk." Nayeon, the pack surgeon told her as she fixes the used syringe on the table.

"I had to finish the mission first. I had to find Rosé." She answered and roll down her sleeves to hide her arm.

"You can leave Jennie to finish it. In two weeks you have to be on probation. You have to lock yourself for 3 days. Or else, you will attract every Alpha you will encounter on your mission. It will not only get your life at risk but also the Omegas you're trying to rescue." She answered as she stares at the younger lady sitting on the couch.

"Nayeon, I can't stop until I find my sister. I can't pass a single day and just sit and wait for my heat to consume me. We never know, those Alphas might be torturing her and taking advantage of her wolf because she's ummated." Lisa answered, trying to contain her inner wolf to not release a growl at her.

"I am telling you this a doctor. Although Jisoo will say otherwise. I know it's important for you to finish the mission but I am still responsible to keep not only you but your wolf to be healthy at all times." The doctor answered and looked at her intently.

"Just pray to Luna I won't get across my mate. And everything will be fine." Lisa answered and stride out of the clinic. She is welcomed by Jennie who is waiting by the hallway.

"How are you? Is your abdomen still hurting?" Jennie asked as she walks beside Lisa.

"No, the suppressant I asked has a higher dosage this time." She answered making the other woman jolt beside her.

"Are you crazy?!" She exclaimed, grabbing her arm. "Are you trying to kill your wolf?!"

"I am not. I just need her still until we find Rosé." Lisa answered and pulled her mission partner on the side of the hallway.

"Lisa, leave the mission to me." Jennie said, her voice softer to avoid the other people passing by the hallway hear her. When they brought the rescued Omegas in the hospital for the treatment they needed, Lisa took the time to get herself another suppressant to delay her heat.
Apparently, this is too dangerous because that is her wolf's maturing age. And none of the heats in their entire life could compare how painful that first time is. And because she has been on suppressnts since she was 16, it's going to be excruciating for sure.

"No, I am in this from the beginning. I will finish this." Lisa answered and made her way out of the hospital. She walked to get on her motorbike to drive back to the city. She is an undercover soldier who works as a bartender in Seoul to watch over Omegas in the area. She make sures that none of her kind is taken advantage of. And she will never accept the argument of Alphas that if Omegas doesn't want to be taken advantage of, they shouldn't drink around.