26: Threat

Park Jimin feels furious

Park Jimin feels furious. His fingers are tracing the rim of his almost empty glass of rum in that darkened room. When he drove Jungkook and Lisa back to the Golden Crimson territory- just right after they all witnessed Jungkook's dark Alpha took over his body, what he heard back there in Yoongi's office made his wolf almost going feral because of anger. It's clouding his head and he's having a hard time controlling it.

He is a werewolf who has a gift of healing a soul. But he is hurting so much right now and it makes him crazy.

He looked at his hands stained with soil and dirt. He destroyed that garden of roses he built himself. That place where he usually drinks his morning brewed coffee with hazelnut syrup before he starts his day. That place where his mother usually knit him scarves and beanies when he was younger. That place where he plays chess with his father is now a place he hated the most. He never understood his fascination about roses back then but when he knew Rosé, he figured out why. He figured out why he is always so in love with the majestic beauty of this flower and that lead him to his destined mate.

His destined mate who planned to kill him on his bed.

He cannot believe Rosé and the rest are planning to attack their territories under their noses. He was so optimistic about the improvements of his relationship with Rosé. He feels euphoric knowing that she is accepting who she really is. He entered her soul to let her wander of the wonderful things of being a werewolf.

They roamed to the wonderful forests of Seoul in their wolf form and bathe to rivers together. Seeing how gorgeous she looked in her wolf form got him mesmerized like a total wreck. She has those white as snow fur and her eyes glowing in bright green too. But he figured out that her eyes changes colors whenever she tracks someone. They sometimes glow in green, blue and even purple. She is truly a gifted Omega like her sister Lisa.

Her long furry tail goes well with her form and it sometimes look like wings behind her. But when she transforms back to her human form, holy Goddess Luna of the heavens. Her long blonde hair looks like a cape behind her. The small curves of her hips and the tightness of her bottoms didn't miss his eyes. Those perky looking breasts that feels so full in his hands makes him feral sometimes.

And her scent. Goddess Luna-her scent. She doesn't have any idea how much he loves the way she smells. The way she gives rest to his soul is the perfect way to lead him to his own death.

For someone who has a gift to heal a soul, he also needed the healing for himself. And Rosé is that healing. How can someone be so cruel to use her against him?

He gulped another glass of rum. He even took the bottle to drink directly from it but he realized it's empty. He tossed it across the room, breaking it to pieces. The images of Rosé's smile flashed in his mind. This morning, she was so giddy to help those injured Omegas in Seokjin's territory. She is helping his top unit to monitor them too through those surveillance cameras in his headquarters to make sure they are safe.