38: All Night Long

⚠️ Author's Note: This is a chapter that only contains mature contents

⚠️ Author's Note: This is a chapter that only contains mature contents. It's a very detailed love scene, I swear. And this is the longest smut I have ever written for this book. I feel like I'm going to get in trouble for this. 😅 On the contrary, this chapter is needed for you to understand the difference of Dark, Light and Jungkook. These three personas have a very crucial part in the entire story.  Yes, they only have one vessel  but all them are different and I need to give you enough exposure to those differences to have a better grasp of each character. If you are already familiar with my writing techniques, when I say it's detailed—it really is. I know there are a lot of minors reading Wattpad and most of you ignore warnings and reminders from the authors, but please—do us a favor. Be responsible of the materials you read. It's hard for authors to keep their works because a lot of the tagged Matured contents in this platform are being read by everyone with no exceptions at all. The age filtering system in Wattpad is not yet improved and that makes a lot of authors lose their works. Please, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Just in case you are not comfortable in this chapter, you may skip this. I purposely posted two chapters at the same time to give the others the choice to skip this chapter and read the next one. Thank you.

🌜

What a beautiful sight.

Dark hummed and licked his lips.

He traced a small smile when Lisa whimpered on her bed. Her hands are tied on the railings of the headboard. He used the tie on his robe that he was wearing earlier and she cannot even complain when he is slowly tearing up her clothes with his sharp nails and teeth.

Now, look at her—she's even wearing these matching lingerie he had never seen before. Is she really making him this starving to feast on her like a big bad werewolf? Her perky breasts are peeking through those black-laced bra and that spot of his personal favorite is covered in a thin-almost-see-through fabric.

"D-don't stare." He heard her suddenly said.

"How can't I, puppy? You look amazing." He answered and reached for her lips for a sweet kiss. She didn't anticipate that because he covered her eyes with her own necktie, the ones she had in those drawers in her closet. He realized that she usually wears ties on her uniforms and even though he hated the fact that she was a soldier, the image of her wearing that uniform suddenly became an exciting fetish in his head.

Her cheeks, chest and even her soles and knees are turning pink because of too much heat in her body. The smell of her vanilla scent is lingering around the room along with his own musky scent. The marks on her face and shoulders are more prominent than it was a while ago, they look so majestically beautiful.

"Should I call her, puppy?" He whispered against her ears. "Maybe she'll resurface."

"I-I don't think so." Lisa answered, still panting while Dark's lips travelled through her jaw to her neck down to her breasts. Lisa released a soft moan when he continued to suck her nipples against her laces.