15: Combat

"27

"27.8739 degrees, 24 minutes and 12.2 seconds north." Rosé said and turned to the side. Jimin raised his eyebrows as he track those coordinates on his laptop. He pressed the enter button and saw the satellite image of his right hand Jungwon. He turned to his mate and she smiled, even shrugging her shoulders.

The Alphas surrounding them looked very impressed. She was indeed the best tracker they had ever seen. They didn't expect her to track the location of Jimin's right hand with just a simple sniff of his scarf and give it through coordinates. Nobody in their pack can track an specific werewolf this accurate. He knows for sure how to track a scent but not this impressive.

He learned so much about flying aero planes, driving tanks and even submarines. And being able to learn about reading and tracking coordinates of the globe is a must in this field. He spent most of his life studying these machines for the prosperous life of his pack. He is the best driver of The Seven. There is no machine he cannot drive at this point.

"I am the best tracker in our unit. But there is one in the organization too. I learned so much from her and because of my Mother's genes, I was able to discover it more. If there is someone you have to be very careful of, it is the trackers." Rosé continued to discuss and types something on her laptop. Jimin cannot help but admire how gorgeous she looks with her eyes rapidly shifting from her monitor to the huge screens in front of them.

"Scents tells a lot. We can smell emotions too. But most of all, those who are in abstinence." Rosé said and looks at one Alpha who is standing behind Jimin. He for sure flushed and looked away. "I'm sorry, I am not trying to humiliate anyone."

"No, it's fine. I get it. If I stink too much, I will be more visible with my scent." He answered and sighed.

"I will let Jisoo-unnie know about the wolves who need reconditioning. We understand that this operation is too sudden. But we all wanted you to be ready and conditioned. As much as we wanted to avoid blood and deaths, we cannot." Rosé said and looks at them with her small smile.

Jimin once again smiled. He cannot stop to admire his beautiful mate that smells like roses. The smell that he is now obsessing with. The more he knows about her and the more she discover more about herself, the deeper he falls in love with her. That feeling of completeness in his soul is nothing compared with the companionship that Mina gave him. He admitted that mistake, he was impatient that's why he forcefully marked her during his rut. And because of that, he have to hold back from marking his own mate.

He noticed that Rosé frowned her forehead and looks at him. She heard him again. If he keeps on being too loud about what he thinks and forgets to be very careful, she'll hear him.