17: Changes

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Why aren't you going out of your room?"

Taehyung groaned at that and sunk more into the soft pillow. "Not in the mood. I feel tired." Namjoon sighed from the other side in response.

"Did you see the map? Or whatever was that?" Taehyung asked when he felt other was silent for a long.

"Yeah, it feels like he's going to the eastern side of the city. I heard that he has some business there too."

"That rich bastard." Taehyung muttered and right at that moment, his door was knocked on, making him seal his lips.

"Taehyung sir? Sir Jeon is asking for you." John politely informed from the other side and Taehyung was well aware of what is coming. He is still feeling goosebumps only at the thought of being trapped here for a long. The way Jungkook called him his, made him very much disturbed.

"Coming." He replied with a heavy heart, but he had to do it. Getting up from the bed with a frown, he walked to the door and saw John standing there... waiting for him?

"I was coming." Feeling irritated, his frown deepened. The feeling of being watched like that was adding to his anger.

John kept silent and bowed lightly while gesturing his hand in the direction of the Jungkook's room.

All are like his pets.

Again, internally scoffed but silently followed the butler. Once in front of the room, John knocked it and left him alone. Taking some deep breaths, he opened the door when he heard a faint come in.

"Yes. Mr. Jeon." Wetting his lips, he asked, after gathering all of his efforts to not sound sarcastic or angry.

Jungkook was wearing his shirt and his naked back was facing the door, so Taehyung could see his broad shoulder and flawless white skin.

Unconsciously, he licked his lips at the view. The way Jungkook's muscles relaxed when he finally wore the shirt, left him speechless. But when the other turned fully to face him, a gasp escaped his lips.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes because the blue-haired was standing like a statue, eyes wide and horrified and kind of fixed on a single spot. When raventte followed his gaze, he let out a chuckle and quickly buttoned up his white shirt.

"H-how it happened?" Hearing the slightly quivery voice, Jungkook's hand stopped on the last button on his shirt, never expected to hear that, but- oh well.. they sounded very good.

Suppressing his urge to smile, he looked up to see Taehyung's eyes still fixed on the spot where he saw a very big cut mark, more like a scar on his skin that he got at the time when he lost his love.

"A long time ago." He replied shortly but kept his eyes on those soft ones that were holding so much concern at the moment. A smile plastered on his face as he picked up the black coat from the couch and started slipping into that, eyes still boring on Taehyung's that finally averted from the previous spot.

"Are you concerned about me, dear one?" He finally asked when he was standing right in front of the other, hands moving a strand of blue hair behind the red ear shell only to have an alluring sight of little blush adorned there.