Epilogue pt 2

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Taehyung! Come on, we are getting late!" Yoongi yelled from downstairs of the mansion while the other was taking his sweet time in getting ready.

He quickly grabbed the pendant and wore it and muttered 'I'm going now' lowly.

He stepped down to see Yoongi standing there with a scowl while Jimin was laughing at his expression, enjoying the angry cat.

Shaking his head at the casual view, he rushed to them.

"Finally, our beauty is ready. Let's go." Jimin chirped and Taehyung just rolled his eyes before following the both.

Three years, yes.. a whole span of three years passed since they both met. Jungkook was still not allowed to see anyone but Jin made sure to keep Taehyung updated about the other's condition.

In the past years, it was too difficult for Taehyung to get over all of what happened. But, he was trying his best to be strong for one and only Jungkook.

Well, one thing that was very unexpected was, he was living in his own mansion, yup.. his own mansion that was previously under government care but once Taehyung was announced as the Kim's only child, he was given all of his assets back.

It was too much overwhelming the day he stepped inside the mansion. Every memory was so clear in front of his eyes as he saw the house that was once his home. He cried for the whole day on Yoongi's shoulder, who was stuck to him the whole time.

Jimin was not different, in fact, Taehyung felt more closer to him over time. When Jimin told him that he was the child that used to call him Taehyung in the orphanage, it was a total surprise for him. But he was truly very grateful for that, at least he was able to have his own name.

Jimin also took him to the graveyard on his parent's grave. Another emotional day, because the same day he went to Yeonjun's grave as well. Since then, he used to visit them very frequently.

"Earth to Tae." Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of the other who was walking toward a pillar in the mall.

They were having an outing day after a while at the request of Jimin. They had to drag Yoongi for this but internally he was happy, typical Yoongi. 

"Oh." Taehyung muttered with an embarrassed look.

"Your baby is again spacing out Jeon." Jimin said on purpose, slightly leaning towards Taehyung's neck. His gesture left the other two red, one in anger and the other in embarrassment.

"Hey! Stay away you shorty!" Yoongi yelled at the other who just rolled his eyes playfully.

In the past years, one thing changed a lot. That was Yoongi being very possessive about Jimin and believe me, the latter loved that a lot and may or may not be making him jealous.

He did meet Hoseok before the male shifted to America permanently. He felt bad when the whole truth came out in front of him, but in the end, he couldn't do much except for accepting the friendship of the other. Hoseok left with a light heart when he saw Yoongi smiling at Jimin. After all, he saw his friend happy with the other, that's all matter. They were in touch and were happy like that.

Taehyung facepalmed at that and rushed out of the mall to their next destination which was the restaurant nearby.

Yoonmin followed him while arguing about the previous actions of Jimin.