30: Roleplay

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Who are you?"

Jungkook heaved out a short sigh at the question he was waiting for days. Gently taking Taehyung's hand in his own, one still wrapped around his waist, he walked to the table and made the blue-haired sit there while he himself sat on the other.

"It must be really tragic for you to witness that all mess." He softly started, staring at the other as Taehyung silently waited for his words.

"They are some enemies from the business world." So smooth, the lie was so smooth and Taehyung wanted to laugh at that but how can he, when he himself was a pro at lying by now?

"They attacked me... by using your name. Business rivals don't go this far." Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook clench his jaw, definitely irritated by the remarks.

"We are serious rivals, dear one. This business is like a war and they consider everything fair in it, even killing innocents." A deep frown was resting over his flawless skin. "And I'm really sorry for dragging you.. in this world." He sounded so guilty yet angry. Taehyung licked his lips, fighting inside whether to do it or not.. but he decided on the first option.

"Why you dragged me? No.. what am I to you? Why did you do that? Bringing me here, treating me like a precious one.... why!?" Taehyung slightly raised his voice, now really wanting to sound real, and very surprisingly- he sounded very real as if he really meant it all.

Jungkook frowned when he saw the other lashing out for the very first time and also, this question? The question he couldn't answer himself.

He breathed out a sigh before approaching Taehyung's second hand, but to his surprise, the younger quickly yanked away his other hand as well and stood up from his chair.

Jungkook's eyes followed his movements, watching when Taehyung shook his head, one hand supporting his figure with the help of the chair.

"I want answers Jungkook. What am I to you? What is our relationship? Why do you treat me so well when I can give you nothing.. absolutely nothing. Then why?!" When Taehyung felt that Jungkook was speechless, he continued.

"I want to know... I need to know. In what way do you want payback from me?" Jungkook's eyes twitched at that but he let the other let out. "Who are you?! To me?" For some unknown reason, Taehyung felt his own eyes stinging and tears rolling down his skin. When Jungkook saw that, he got up from his chair as well producing an irritating screech.

"I already told you, I don't need anything as a payback. I made it clear before, then why are you hurting yourself like that?" Jungkook used a very calm and gentle tone, though his eyes screamed something else.

"Taehyung! What are you doing? What if he gets mad at that?"

A very concerned voice of Baekhyun stirred up a little sense in him and he almost decided to shut up, till he heard the next words of the other.

"And about.., what we are?" Jungkook stepped forward and gently caressed his cheek, eyes looking deeply into those brown ones.

"You're the second most important person in my life, after him." That's it, the little sense of satisfaction that Taehyung felt by the previous sentence (for unknown reasons again) was gone in an instant. His hands moved up and pushed Jungkook back with a deep frown, not much aware of what he just did, too mad after hearing those words.