61: Blood

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was still waiting for Jimin when he felt someone walking outside the window. He shrugged that as he was still mourning his fate. His phone was laying on the corner of the bed while he was now sitting on the couch near the window, trying to get rid of that suffocating feeling which made a permanent residence in his heart. 

A loud bang echoed in the living room, which caught his attention and soon he heard footsteps echoing in the living room. A sense of fear seeped inside his body.

"Hyung?" He called the other with the hope that maybe, Jimin was there already but his heart dropped when a few men in masks barged inside his room and called the others as well.

His fearful eyes settled on the unknown figures who seemed very dangerous.

"Who are you?" His voice came out shaky and when he received no response, he tried to get to his phone but it was late as someone already grabbed it and broke it by throwing it on the wall. Taehyung badly flinched on the scene, and his throat became dry when the man got near him but he stepped back.

"Stay away!" He half screamed, feeling his voice getting low already. He felt trapped in between the wolves who were ready to pounce on him.

"Well well, never thought that you'll grow up so fine.. baby." The voice, that voice.

A man clad in very formal clothes stepped inside the room with a disgusting smirk. That man, that face...

No.

Taehyung felt his body freeze as the man stepped forth slowly. He was a man in his mid-forties as well but still looked young.

"Y- you-"

"Yes baby me." That man sounded a bit cocky the way he tried to pout.

Taehyung's body was shaking and sweating. He was sure that man was none other than the person who tried to kill him years ago. His mind flashed some horrible memories of the past, including how that man shot his mother near the stairs.

He also saw how that man grabbed both young ones and threw them in a van and after into a small closet. The man in front of him was none other than the monster, the monster who ruined his whole life. In short, the monster from the past was back, along with all the shattered pieces of his memories which were very clear just after his appearance.

"Aww baby must be trying to remember me. Right?" Taehyung was still in a daze, the rush of memories hit his brain and he stumbled back a bit with dizziness.

"Get him now.!" Taehyung heard him saying but before he could react with his already-struck mind, a rag was placed over his mouth and nose. He struggled a bit but it was all futile as his senses vanished with the last image of being carried by two men and the monster chuckling to himself.

_________

Jungkook silently followed Wang who happily skipped the burning tires of the police cars. His heart was clenching in pain but he was left with no other choice.

"Here Jeon." He stopped in front of a black van that was parked randomly on the road. He frowned when Wang waved a file in front of his face.

"I came prepared, you know. So, just sign this and we are done here." The smirk was totally disgusting thing but Jungkook kept calm.

He harshly grabbed the file and his jaw clenched, he really did come prepared because there were property papers of his companies and all the branches.